3.19.17

3.19.17

I ended up going back with Hayes, the car ride was dead silent, no communication, I was sitting in the living room on the grey leather couch with a white fuzzy carpet underneath it, I was sitting watching the game plain and my knees to my chest.

I wasn't interested in what was really going on I hardly payed attention to it cause I couldn't stop thinking of thoughts that sent chills down my spine. Hayes was taking a shower, I was too scared to even step foot into the house without having a anxiety attack.

Jack has never said that stuff to me nor has he raised his voice at me before. My phone started vibrating as it slightly moved a bit, I looked down at it.

Best friend would like FaceTime...

I picked it up pressing accept as it said connecting... her blue eyes were close to the screen, I chuckled a little at her.

"You ok?" She asked backing up from the camera.

I nodded, "I'm fine" I said trying hard not to give it away I really wasn't, but she's my best friend so she knew I was lying and stared at me wanting more out of me, I didn't say anymore.

"No you're not." She said, I frowned and nodded.

"Yeah, im ok."

"Promise?" She said, there was a silence between us, I looked at the wall and back at her as my vision got blurry and tears started filling up my eyes, she sighed.

"See you're not ok, it's ok not to be ok. It's not the end of the world, it's fine to have a bad day." She comforted, I shook my head ' no '

"I don't like it, and you know that. He's never told me that before in my entire life and he's never yelled at me, I got scared."

"It's fine, he's been in his room for the rest of the time. He said he hated himself for doing that, and he's sorry. He went on and on about it."

"Well it's gonna be awhile before I come back so I mean, that's fine." And more tears came running down the sides of my cheeks and my sobbing got louder and heavy, I covered my mouth making sure Hayes didn't hear and come out. She looked down and scratched the back of her head.

"Where's Hayes?" She asked.

"Shower."

"I'll be right there" she said and hanging up, I smirked a little from her humor. I heard the bathroom door open and Hayes footsteps come down the hall, I looked down playing with my fingers pretending that I didn't notice.

He made his way over to me that was when I realized he was shirtless and only had sweatpants on and his underwear line showed Calvin Klein's. He sat next to me staring at the tv.

"Can we talk please?" I moved over a small bit and didn't reply.

"I'm sorry, ok? I really am." He continued, we started dating and this is how we starts off? I wasn't gonna think about it a whole lot or I'll probably cry, he put his face in his hands for a few seconds and sighed.

"Cleopatra" he mumbled.

"I'm not mad, if that's what you're wanting. I'm scared cause jack has never done that before, he never yells at me and thinking and talking about it makes me feel worst so can we change the subject, please?" I asked, then the door bell rang, Hayes stared at me taking back as I walked away opening the door, my eyes felt heavy with tears as one fell.

"Ugh" I moaned not wanting Ryann to see me cry when I open the door, I sealed them away with my shirt but it didn't help once I was crying it was as if it didn't stop.

I didn't care at the point trying to make myself stop so I just opened the door where Ryann stood with a tub of ice cream, French vanilla, my favorite and a spoon. She frowned at me as I looked down, she glared a Hayes and shoved her way into the house.

"HAYES MOTHERFUCKING GRIER!!" She yelled as he looked at her and rolled his eyes. She chuckled a little.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Comforting my best friend, you?" She fired back, i couldn't help but laugh at her fighting back and forth, they know just what to do to make me feel better and laugh even if i didn't want to.

"I live here..." there was a silence before i started to smile and laugh again.

"There's that smile I've been waiting for princess"