Alleways

The capitalized words go together

I LEFT MYSELF IN THE ALLEYWAYS

Back in 1991 when the story first begun, I remember. Remember when things were different and we were young. Skinny dipping and having fun. Now these shells holding the things I've done. I knew myself before I knew anyone because everyone was out there chewing gum and having fun with water guns while I left myself in the alleyways.

BECUZ I WANTED TO BE DIFFERENT

I made a mistake, saying the way I felt cause I started young, I learned it done and I didn't run. I didn't run away form the alleyways because I knew myself before I knew anyone. I needed to know why even if I was scared as fuck and out of touch. oh I was still testing my luck and I knew we were getting older, but I still remember back in 1991 where things were different and my story first begun. I just fucked it up as I left myself in the alleyways, but I knew myself before I can trust anyone.

BUT MY LIFE GOT STUCK

Now shit wasn't simple enough, but all I wanted would become everything I love and I remember. Remember the shit we did and the fun we had after skinny dipping, but I still left myself in the alleyway. Alleyway is where my shit got done and where my life begun, back in 1991. Now we're getting older and we didn't want to get older, but I left myself in the alleyways. The alleyways where my life got fuck up.

BECAUSE I WAS.............................

So don't leave yourself in the alleyways. The AlleyWays Were Life Got Stuck.

LEAVING MYSELF IN THE ALLEYWAYS