$ting

I tried to be someone. I lied to be someone else for you. If I had done something a little bit different then we would of moved to a better direction, baby.

If you were who I assumed who you were then you wouldn't have done this. You let me think I done something wrong.

This girl would do anything to bring you down and she brought me down.

It's the same bullshit when you say you love me because you act like you don't. So I thought, what happen to her? She used to adore me. Laughed at all my jokes.

Don't take this wrong, but you put me in harms way.

When we had our first kiss it was your favorite thing, but I guess not. So you weren't lying when you said it sting. Don't take this the wrong way, but you put me in harms way.

Now could you imagine our children. How fucked up they be? They would say mommy a psycho and daddy lives in a dream. But don't take this the wrong way.

I said I was sorry. Couldn't thank you enough. I thought that I loved you but we weren't in love, we weren't in love.

Your were my dream. We were fucked up. We like to think, but we pushed it through the back ignoring the problems just to hold what we had. Just don't take this the wrong way, don't take it the wrong way.

Our love was just a dream, but it still stringed me.It hurts more then ever because now I know our love really wasn't love. That sting of kiss was our bad luck.