Flawless

She planned ahead for a year, he said "Let's play it by ear."

She didn't want him to run, he didn't want her to fear. Nobody said it be easy, they knew it was rough, but tough luck.

I fell in love today. There aren't any words you can say that would ever get my mind to change. She's enough for me, she in love with me.

Your a doll you are flawless, but I just can't wait for love to destroy us. I just can't wait for love.

The only flaw-you are flawless, but I just can't wait for love. Wait for love to destroy us, but I just can't wait.....

That when he put his heart in a bag and he wouldn't ask for it back. He didn't want her to cry, she didn't want him to be sad. She said "You better not leave me."

This shit be fucked for days, weeks, and months, but I fell in love today. There aren't any words you can say to ever get my mind to change. I know she's the one for me and she's enough for me.

I just can't wait for love. Why? because love can destroy us and we be fucked for days, weeks, and months, but

Add it all up, I can find it. The problem with love is that I'm blinded by. It rattles my lungs, but my heart is tangled between your little flaws. Dame your flaw. I so wish to for love.

I can't wait for love to destroy us. I just can't wait and wait and wait for love and love and love to destroy us. I just can't wait............

This one is my favorite. Lots of people can relate to it with their relationships. Love can really destroy someone and this song has a lot of meaning to it. Love it so much!!!