Say My Name/Cry Me A River

You actin' kinda shady. Why your not calling me baby? Why the sudden change? Please, say my name, say my name. If no one is around you say "Baby, I love you", so I know you ain't running game.

Please say my name, say my name. If no one is around you please say "Baby, I love you." if you ain't running game.

At any other day, I would call you would say "Baby, how's your day?" But today, not the same. Now every other word is "uh-huh", "Yeah, okay." Could it be that your at the club with another lady.

I'm not that kinda guy to sit around and be played, so prove yourself to me that I'm the one that you claim. So why don't you say the things you said to me yesterday? I won't let you say I'm assuming things. If something's going down, that the way it seems.

There shouldn't be a reason why your actin' strange because no ones holding you back from me. Yeah I know what you usually do and you keep saying everything to me times two.

I hate that you don't tell me the truth because I know there some one out there. Just tell me who?If not then say my name, say my name when no one is around you say " Baby I love you." if you ain't running game.

Please say my name, my name so I know you ain't running away from my love from your game.

I know things are better left unsaid but I know you didn't just talked to him. All the things that people said "Look you two love each other very much!" Those words messed up my head.

Now you should've of picked honesty, but you blown it. It's okay, you don't have to say anything because I already know. I found out from him. Now there no chance for you and me and there'll never be an us.

You told me that you love me so why did you leave me, all alone? Now you say you need me while you call me on the phone. But girl I refused because you must have me confused with another guy. Your bridges were burned now it's your turn to cry.

So cry me a river.

Just cry me a river

A river filled with misery

So I know that your history

Gone from me and you

Don't have to say my name because

I now want a river, so cry me a river

Just cry me a river

Say my name so I know you ain't running game. Say "Baby I love you" so I know you didn't change, but guess what you did.

Cry me a river

You say yeah yeah

You say yeah yeah

Because you know

I'll say no no no

I'll say no no no

So cry me a river

A river, a river

So cry me

Cry me

Cry me a river............