Sweater Weather

Baby, I hate the beach, but I stand in California with my toes in the sand. I'm just a man and this world needs to be in my hands because baby that's how I feel. You know what I want, so let's have an adventure.

our heads in the clouds, but our gravity centered. Touch me yeah, touch my neck and I'll touch yours because I love those little high-waisted shorts.

She knows what I think about, what I think about. One love, two mouths, one love, one house. No shirt, no blouse it's just us and you'll find out nothing I wouldn't want to tell you about.

Baby, it's too cold for you here so let me hold both your hands in my warm love of sweaters.

Tell me if I take your breathe away and I don't mind if you don't say anything because silence guides our minds, so move to a place so far away. Then goosebumps start to rise the minute my left hand meets your waist. I look to your face as you put your finger on my tongue because you love the taste.

Our hearts beat hardest for inside this place it's warm but outside it starts to pour. it's coming down to one love, two mouths, one love, one house. No shirt, no blouse, just us and you'll find out nothing because there's nothing to say.

I know it's cold for you here so let me hold both your hands in the holes.....because of this weather of the California sunshine and I know it's just our chemistry

So let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater......the holes of my sweater.

I haven't wrote a chapter, so here's one. What do you think? Do you like this book? I'm I doing good or what?

I know I take forever, but I'm still going to school and taking Pre-AP classes. SO MUCH WORK, BUT ILL STILL BE POSTING ONCE IN AWHILE!!!

Hope you still like this and I finally did sweater weather. YEAH!!!! What do you want me to do next? Leave in comments.