Let It Go

I'm from a little city with expensive taste. Where the cars don't run till the engine breaks. I don't like spending on massive things, but invested in this mess. Because I couldn't quite see what the future held and as the days went by it will tell it self.

I would struggle a little more, but don't try to fix it if it keeps getting better. Just let it go, let everything go and you'll learn to forget it forever, and ever, and ever. Don't ever listen to what they have to say because it will get to you one day. Just let it struggle a little more and you'll remember what they had to say, but just let it go on forever and ever and ever.

Making deals, paying bills, trying to get better and better and better, but better ain't worth a word inside this single letter even if the word written was changed a little, so forget it forever and ever and ever.

Couldn't tell what would happen next, but if they said that this was all a pretend then it be different. It depends on if anyone was listening and I wasn't sure if I was listening. They said all I wanted was a figment, so I turn the other cheek, but I didn't know if I was listening. Yeah, I'm sure I was listening, listening to all. I try to forget it forever and ever and ever, but it ain't that easy when you remember what they said.

I still remember what they said. They said it all and I was listening thinking that turning the other cheek was a blessing, but in reality my blessing wasn't even close to my dressing and all I could do was let it go. Let it go, let it go to a better place then me and I'm sure you'll be wishing for my blessing.

Just remember what they said and when it's said and done just let it go. Let it go to a better place and you'll regret it forever and ever and ever.

So Let It Go.