Baby came home

Baby came home today told me to stay away. Told me her man was afraid, told me I better behave.

Baby just came back around, told me she's leaving this town. She says she needs time to explore. said I can't love her no more, but I can't help myself.

I'm thinking about her. She's gone all the time. I think if you found her, that even you would know she's mine.

Baby packed up all she had and promised to never come back. She left me alone and without, her skin and her beauty so I can study her out. Oh but I gave her all my trust, but I guess that was never enough.

I just can't help, but think about her. Shes gone all the time. I think if you found her you'll know what she got in mind, but oh she will always be mine.

Baby came home another day. Said she's ready to play. Said if I had time to explore her more, that she'll come back for one more day. But baby soon faded away saying she was afraid. Told me to behave, but I can't help myself.

I've been thinking about her. She gone all the time. I think if you found her, that you'll know she's mine, mine, oh mine. She's mine oh that girl is mine, mine, mine, mine.

This song reminds me of werewolf's and how they find their mate and all. Love that song for when I read those kind of books.<3 please comment and vote. BYEEEEE!!!!!!