Afraid The NBHD

Some of the lyrics from afraid are in here. It's all copy write from the neighborhood.This short story is about jesse being afraid of him of course and I thought it be cool if I did it in a story kinda way. I hope you enjoy this and ask what other song I should do from The Neighborhood.

I walked up to my friends with a fake smile and I know what their thinking. You're to mean, I don't like you, so fuck you anyway. Even though they say shit like me and act like me they think their better then me.

Thats a lie when they say their to good when no one isn't even close to being human anymore. My friends always lie to me making me scream at the top of my lungs. That's what I wake up to everyday and I'm afraid that someone else might take my place. My place of what, well of being me and only me. I might not feel the same, but the demon inside me wants my soul not my whole self and I'm feeling scared to breathe when "he's" around and if "he" leaves then I'll be afraid of me.

When I wake up from this dream I can't see if it's all there anymore so I keep on dreaming till I fight those demons and then I won't stop breathing until I'm afraid of me. Just let me be, let me be this person that I'm afraid of. When I wake up I'm afraid of end up being me, so let me be, so let me end up being me. Even if I suck and it hurts, but I won't fight you and you make me wanna die because I'm afraid of me, to end up being me.