W.D.Y.W.F.M/ $ting

Two nights ago, she got that look in her eyes. Now that's only have the time. okay, three days before, she told me that I don't even try. I say she's crazy tho. I guess there's something wrong inside.

Maybe your right, maybe this is all I can be. Let's just remember that there's two of us, so what if it's you, and it wasn't me?

What if you done this? Then who's to blame now. I just want you to stop, what do you want from me? What can I do to make you stop? What do you want from me?

Now four weeks ahead I thought I should think some more. I'm fucked in the head, my mind is turning into a whore. Five months go by and I thought I should let her go. She's crazy tho and I guess she took control.

Maybe she's right, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe we'll fight till it moves us along. I can't deny writing this song hoping she'll find she's not alone. That's she's not alone.

So what do you want from me? What do the fuck you want from me? I don't know, so what do you want, what do you want from me.......now?

Now what if it's you and it wasn't me? What do you think? What can you do now? What if this was all you? All you now. So I can't deny saying, what do you want from me!?

Just imagine our children and how fucked up they be. They say mommy's a psycho and daddy lives in a dream. Just don't take it the wrong way, but what the fuck you want from me?