2

why was it the things that are bad, feel so good? Silas thought as he looked down at the girl on her knees in front of him. He let his head drop back a low groan escaping his mouth, his fingers entangling in her jet-black hair roughly pulling at it. His body tensed before spasms jerked his body then relaxing. 

"That was hot." She breathed wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

He smirked looking at her, running a hand through his hair. He watched the girl get dressed pulling her hair back.

"Lock up behind you, okay?"  He asked finally standing to pull on some sweats.

She nodded "happy late birthday," she smiled grabbing her bag and Leaving. Silas sighed pulling the pack of cigs or his desk drawer lighting one. He cracked the window open before putting his cordless beats on listening to his all time favorite reggae music. He made his way down the stairs grabbing a Gatorade from the fridge before dropping into a chair in the patio, cig still between his lips.

----------

He didn't notice that it was now dark out or that his parents were fighting. He didn't notice the way his mind couldn't focus and how everything looked blurry or how his eyes stung every time he blinked.

"Am I crying." He asked himself raising his hands to feel his wet cheeks.  He pulled the beats off his head letting them rest around his head, tuning into his parent's argument.

"I swear, Zander. Just once will you be there for him? I can't keep playing both parents." Dahlia stressed.

"How the fuck do you think we afford all of this? Exactly its from me working."

"He doesn't need all of this materialistic shit, he needs a father!" She screamed her face red, her anger boiling. "You're so fucking dense sometimes! Open your eyes, notice the signs!"

"What signs? " zander asked running a hand down his face.

"He's suffering from depression and anxiety. You wouldn't know cause you where running too late to make the appointment. He's having a hard time making friends his age, he barely talks to anyone. He disappears for long hours of time. And I can tell you something he's not fucking batman."

"So, he's a boy you can't leech on him." Zander rolled his eyes dismissing what his wife just said.

"One day you're gonna come home, and my son and I are not going to be here." She said, her voice breaking as tears streamed down her face. "And I'm never going to come back."

Silas didn't hear what his father had said to cause his mom to burst into tears, he waited til Zander had walked out the room, to say he was angry would be an understatement. He slipped into the kitchen closing the door behind him.

"Ma?" He whispered slowly walking to her. She shook her head trying to wipe the tears away, make herself seem strong. Silas pulled his mother into a hug. He could feel his mother's trembling body. "Why don't we spend the night at wela's? she's been trying to get you to stay over forever." 

his mother smiled nodding as she continued to wipe her eyes. "You're the best son anyone could ask for." 

-------

The drive was quite, rap quietly playing in the background. He chuckled softly at the fact his mother listened to rap and trap music on a daily basis and actually knew all the words by heart.  

"if young metro don't trust you I'm ma shoot ya." his mother said pointing a finger gun at him. 

he laughed turning off the bridge and turning again. He slowly came to a stop, parking in front of Felicia's. She stood at the door with Sam, a smile on her face. "What happened?"