The Third Match

Kaiakrata: FOR OUR NEXT MATCH, WE HAVE WITH US TODAY-

???: The Boulder grows tired of waiting for a rematch, and stands ready to make his comeback!

Toph: You sure you want to go there, Boulder? No need to push your luck on not having to fight me yet!

Boulder: The Boulder is well aware of your successes, but this time has more tricks up his sleeve!

Someone from the Audience: What sleeves??

(...)

Kaiakrata: ...IT'S A VALID QUESTION!

Boulder: ...The Boulder grows tired of questioning, and is ready to answer the only question that matters! Who leaves the ring in this match??

Toph: I think we already know the answer to that one, the pebble.

(Audience "ooh"s)

Kaiakrata: PLACE YOUR BETS, BECAUSE THIS MATCH NOOOOOWWWWW BE-GINS!

Boulder: (Shoots himself up into the air, bending rocks still attached to his feet to perform several flips midair and make it impossible to judge his trajectory. He lands just behind Toph, using the impact of his landing to hurl Toph into the air)

(The audience gasps)

Toph: (Anticipates something to this effect, landing safely- if ungracefully- on the other side of the ring)

Boulder: The Boulder is impressed by your reflexes, but ultimately acknowledges that small victories are what please small minds... and small people!

Toph: The best things come in small packages!

Boulder: As do worthless acorns!

Toph: Great oaks from little acorns grow!

Boulder: One who talks softly fights well with a large branch!

Toph: The bigger they are, the harder they fall! Besides, if there's one thing you don't have, Boulder, it's a soft voice!

(Audience claps)

Boulder: Alright, Runaway- you may win this round, but The Boulder will return! (Starts dragging dejectedly out of ring)

Toph: (Trips him up, causing his feet to slide a little too far apart)

Boulder: (Does the split) OOOOOOOOH!!

Toph: I'm sure you will be, mountain man, but this girl knows how to put the hurt in the dirt! (Earth bends to propel herself into a font flip out of the ring, then poses)

Sokka: (Not sure if pleased or insulted, but cheers with the crowd anyway)