Catgirl.

Ink's POV:

I see F/N walk up the stairs sluggishly, yet also wincing at every step she took. I saw her go in one of the rooms, the one with blue and white, and I assume she is either looking around, or she is trying to go to sleep.

I am finishing up the kitchen, then I decide to go draw something. I go grab my sketchpad out of one of my drawers in my room, after all, I just need to draw a door, and make it go to my room, and Wala! All my stuff is in there, including my sketchpad.

I return back to the foyer, and I make a chair and sit in it. I take one of my pencils and I start to draw the sleeping figure of Y/N.

Error's POV:

Once I retreated back to my, 'home,' my mind was still thinking about Catgirl's question.

'What do you classify as a glitch?'

I was obviously heated up in the moment, which I said in spite of Ink, but should have really said, an AU that should have never been created.

But it just revolves all back to square one. Ink. Did not. Create Cat Girl.

I just groan, thinking about Ink, just gives me a headache. So I decide to snoop around Ink's ever-changing house.

What I do is I open up a portal, causing white light to come into my dark home. I make it transparent for my side, but to the opposing side, heh, they don't know what's watching them! I look into the portal, and I see Ink drawing a picture, probably drawing a picture of Y/N's sleeping figure. Maybe I could sneak that into Y/N's hands somehow, and then Ink will be so embarrassed, he will make a fool of himself!

I was not satisfied with what I saw anyways, 'cause I was curious to where Catgirl currently was. I open up another portal, and make it transparent on my side, and not visible to their side, then I see Catgirl in a curled ball on a blue and white bed. She even sleeps like a cat! I thought.

Then, I realized this would be the perfect moment to capture Catgirl. Why not? She's sleeping. Ink is chilling with Y/N. Y/N is sleeping. How odd that I say Y/N's name, but not Catgirl's. Meh.

I then see a nearby fabric doll that looks just like Catgirl. She is arms length away from me. Soon, I will be able to reach her. Making sure she is always at my fingertips.

I snatch Catgirl's doll, and then I set it on a nearby desk I randomly have in this black room, and I open the portal wide enough so I could fit into Catgirl's room. I took the edges of the portal, and teared the clear film material that was on it, making it no longer invisible. I then, very carefully, so I don't wake Catgirl up or make any noise to suggest that I was here, I carry Catgirl with a pillow and a blanket, using my bare hands. I didn't think of using my magic, because that hurts a bit to take out one's soul, and transport it. No, I have to manually carry her, even more so, because it gives the illusion that Ink is carrying her for whatever stupid reason.

I jump through the portal, and closed it behind me by swiping the floor with my shoe, since I have my hands full. Then I realize that...

There's no where for Catgirl to sleep.

Nuh uh! No way is she sleeping ANYWHERE IN MY ROOM. No, she is sleeping in a cat bed. On the glitched floor. But where do I get a cat bed? Then I swiped my shoe onto the glitched ground and jumped into Cattale.

Yes, Cattale. The AU of All those cuties and fluffy catz!  'Oh they are the most adorable thing in the universes!' UGH. EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION AND I SAY THAT THEY ARE NOT CUTE. There is PLENTY of other things besides animals. Like....

Like...

Anyways, as I was thinking, I put Catgirl in a blue and fluffy cat bed, that was rather large, but not big enough. So I just enlarged it, and I quickly got out of there before papy cat could say s-paw-getti.

When I was back at the black land that I call home, I set down Catgirl with the blue cat bed, onto the ground, near the random desk I have here. All of this AU traveling kinda made me exhausted, so I decided to catch some runaway Z's as I sleep.

Catgir- Er, I mean, F/N's POV:

As I was sleeping, I gotten woken up by someone carrying me. They were not the most graceful person in the world, plus, I think they had to unsuspectedly jump a couple of times, making my insides jump as well.

This person then set me down at some fluffy material that smelled of cats, which I wondered where we were. I was about to ask, but the person jumped back up and set me down again. Talk about sudden change of temperature! One moment it's perfect, then another, it is unearthly chilly. Then it is air-conditioned, then it is back to that literally bone-chilling... chilliness.

I then decide whether or not to open my eyes. I take a chance, and I contain my gasp as I look around my surroundings.

There was black walls everywhere, but nowhere. There was a dark gray dresser, or desk. There was also blue strings hanging from the ceilings....

Oh crud.

Blue strings.

The same blue strings that Error tried to kill me with.

God.

This is Error's home.

Correction.

I'm,  in Error's home.