100 views?!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

I know this is small, (maybe not to you,) but to me?! This is a milestone I wanted to hit!

I seriously didn't think this would blow up so fast, I mean, I think this started on February 18th?

Either way, it was not long after valentine's day, and the most recent one was on March 14th.

So a good month, I get 100 views?!

Do you know how INSANE that is?!

I really need to do something for you guys!

So here's a sneak peak for the next scene with Ink and Y/N.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Taking it step by step, we'll always move ahead," Ink sang with passion.

"Our love is growing red, need me more, need you more," I felt my heart flutter for some reason. How come I have never felt this way before?!

"Cry to me, know that I care, lean on me and I'll be there," The lyrics seem to fit perfectly in our lives right now.

"As we keep trying we'll find," We then sang in harmony at the next verse.

"You're always gonna be there too!~"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hehe!

I'll only post the next chapter once you guys post comments on the chapter: The conversation.

I want some reader's to partake in this, besides PINEFEATHER.

(Ya hear me?!) (Good.)

I'll try to take all of them, and incorporate all of them, somehow, into the chapter.

Sound fun?

Then go comment on that chapter if you're reading this!

Now, writing out,

Featherclaw78~