What happened at Ink's house

Ink's POV:

When I got the phone call from a mysterious number, with it glitching out, I knew it was Error. I was tempted to hang up on him, but for him to call me, it must be something urgent that happened.

Aaand I was right.

"Umm, Hello? Error? Is this you?" I started with a slew of questions.

"Um, yeah. Ink? You should really get back to your house... Horrortale Sans happened." I heard a glitch voice come from the other end. At first, I was skeptical, but then when I heard Horrortale, I then realized that Y/N must have gotten hurt, bad. I started to have tears, just thinking about what happened to Y/N, me imagining her getting cuts in her stomach, maybe her arms, or her legs, or back, but that only amplified the reason for the tears to start flowing.

"*cry* S-sorry Error you have to hear this, but, *sniff* F/N has ran away, hopefully still in the mall we are at, but she's sad, about something... " I tried to summarize the whole conflict with F/N, but I got really curious to how Y/N was doing. I just had to be patient.

"Which mall are you at?" I heard him say.

"I'm at-wait, just go through a portal to me, I'll get back to my house somehow." I then got all antsy, waiting for Error to appear. He did, in about 10 seconds too, and then I saw him, which just caused more tears.

"Ğ̶̫̮̠̤̮̰͚̖̐̀̆̔̇̈́̽̍̽̈̔͐̄͜͝ȅ̷̢͍̳̝̬͉͖̎̌̐͛͌̐͊̚͠ͅţ̸͓͉̟̬̪͙̣͚͛̈̍̄̐̂́̅͛͊͆̾̎̈͜ b̷̥͇̩̠̫̻̻̹͍͆̂͠ͅa̷̡͕̲̹̘̗͎̦̟̹̪̻͒͌̈͋́͝ͅc̶̢̛̻̩͓̲͕̒͂͑́̾̍͒̈́̽͐͗͐̆̕ǩ̶̢͓̣͕̀ t̶̨̢̹̙̠́̉̍̂͆̑̈́̽̒͋̾̀̚͠o̸͖̣͇͎͖͍̲̐̕͘ Ÿ̵̼̙̜̹̯̥̦̻̘̩͈͖̲̾/̷̧̜̬͙͇̤̋̆͊̋̍̇́̓͘͝N̶̛̖̙͚̭̺̠̺͎̬̋̄͐̂̍̂̇͠,̷̲̐̇̿̿͛̈́̚ s̸̡̼̘͔͙̭̙̻̘̝̹̋͐̐̏̌̇̀̅̊͗͝ͅh̴͓̪̬̙͎͇͔̙̖͑͂e̸̻̼̗̬̙̳͍̾̽̍͒̑́͆͋͒̓̓̈̉̕̕'̵̧̢̯̭̟̫̪͈̼̔͑̅͑͌̚͜s̵̯͙̦̘̩̺̏̒̀́̈́͑͐́̍̔̃̍̚͝͝ l̸̯̼̥̋̒̊̈́̒͜o̸͕͒̔̿ͅș̴̤̋͆̽͑̏͗̔͝i̶̖̖̞̯̖͓͔̲͋̔̚͜ͅͅn̸̨̞͕͋͐g̸̨̗̦̺͈̙̳̺͍̺͍͉̤̽̀̏̚͠ͅ ç̷̡̞̝̗̹͉͚̻̤̥͇̥̟̋̀͆̂̀͛̓̆͒̋̀͊͝͝ǫ̸̯̯͚͙̹͉͔̻̊̃̈̓̀͑̿͘n̵̛̗͔̺͚͇̰͕͒̓̍͒̒̾̓͐̾̇̚͠s̴̢̧̭̱̘̳̞͕̝͎͕̀͆͛̈́̈́̀͛͂͌͜͝͠ͅc̴̤̄̎̃̎̈́̃̈́̄̅́̓͊̇͝i̶̛͙͍͇̱̤̦̙̇̅͋̍̽̍̏̽͘ô̷̡̮̣̩͇͓̖͚̿͌̄̈̐̚͜͝ṵ̴̢̡̡̨̡̦̯̰̳̰̖̓̀́̍̍̆͌͗͘̕s̶̙̉̋͂̈́̋͌̈́͗͠n̶̗̝̞̪̙͙̭͔͇͔̔͜ȩ̸̨̰̩̥̟̲̪̲̰͓͚̻̙̹̍̊̌ş̸͕̹̗̳͖̟͍͖̖͖̣̤̈́̇̾̈́̅̾̈ś̴̢̡̛̼̞̟̗͔̝̱̭̳͂͜!̷̛͓̥̟͚͚̪͈͙̹͇͖̼͎̤̹̐̈́̀" It hurt me to hear that she's losing consciousness, but I have to remain calm, so I decided to stay in my goody mood, and I saluted to Error. I then ran into the nearest bathroom, so I could open up a portal with the minimum amount of people seeing me. What is up with the people anyway? I thought. I then shook my head to rid the thought and slid into a bathroom and quickly opened up a portal to my house, I ran through it, and closed it behind me. I looked over to the couch, and I saw Y/N curled up into a ball, clutching her head. The couch is all bloody, and Y/N has her eyes fluttering out of  maybe blood loss and exhaustion.

"Y/N!" I shouted to myself, and to her, but I knew she wouldn't hear me, so she didn't acknowledge my presence. I then decided to grab her bridal style and carried her up the stairs to the shower/bath. I set her down in it, and looked around her body, and saw only cuts from her shoulders up. I also noticed that Y/N's hair was chopped at a weird angle, and noted that it must have been from a knife. I turned on the warm water, and got out the emergency aid kit. Inside, there was adhesive wrap, gauze, band-aids, CPR equipment, cleaning cuts liquid, and also a needle and thread to stitch, stitches.

I cleaned Y/N's cuts first, and really wet her hair in the process, to wash away the caked blood. I surprisingly didn't cringe as much as I thought I would, but I did cry here and there. I finally finished cleaning her face and shoulder and neck and all the areas that got cut, but there was one problem...

She was sopping wet.

I immediately blushed at what I had to do. She cant get hypothermia, so I had to.... had to....

Strip her of her clothes, with me closing my eyes as I did so, and I also turned my head for good measures. I quickly grabbed some new clean clothes from my closet, some clothes that surprisingly fit her, and put the dirty kimono away. I then saw a glance at Y/N, and I nearly had a nose bleed, but I quickly looked away and closed my eyes. I blindly put on clothes that I see myself in, and now when I finished, I opened my eyes and sighed in relief that Y/N was now sleeping peacefully.

I noticed that the couch that she usually slept on was all bloody, and I didn't feel like cleaning it up right now, so I decided to carry Y/N to my bed, and I got in pajamas that had rainbow hearts. I designed it this morning. Now I grabbed Y/N from the edge of the bed and moved her over to the corner, and lifted up the covers as I did so. I then lifted up the covers for myself, and watched Y/N's rising and falling chest, and her beautiful face minus the cuts, and her perfect lips, with her hair, that seems like to be as soft as a blanket. I then leaned in, kissed her, and closed my heavy eyes.