Shopping

Y/N's POV:

I wake up, and I am at a weird position on the couch.

My leg is on the back cushions, and my other one is hanging off the side of the couch. My two arms were sprawled on the armrest that my head was laying on.

How odd that you don't actually move in your sleep, but rather when you are trying to get comfortable.

Anyways, I also woke up with my throat (not literally,) screaming for water. I bet it would be a nightmare to even speak correctly without H2O.

I then saw Ink stir, and he was laying on the floor, right next to the couch, in some weird PJ's of this. It had paper and jam on it, and also a paperjam in a printer. How odd.

"*Yawn* Good morning Y/N." Ink mumbled, his eye sockets half open.

I tried to speak, but all that came out was a croak.

"Y/N? Do you need some tea?" Ink opened his eye sockets wide as they filled with concern.

I nod my head. He then got up and stretched, exposing his, er, belly. I blushed a bit as I realized that he didn't have any skin.

He then sluggishly walked over to the nearby kitchen, and drew a very sloppy tea maker. Ink yawned a few times while doing so, and he also drew a coffee machine that wasn't as bad, but still not very straight. He also made coffee for himself as he waited for both of the drinks to finish.

In the meantime, I decided to draw myself some clothes. It didn't work out very well, since it was very off scale and also 2-D.

Ink came back with the two drinks in his hands and gave me the tea and also a coaster that he brought over. He then sat down next to me, with a coaster and coffee, a light roast to be exact.

I sipped my tea, and it tasted like...

Tea.

I cleared my throat, and coughed a bit, then I tried to talk.

"What kind of tea is this?" I said in a very raspy voice.

Ink looked at me with a look of concern. He then spoke, which I immediately smiled at the answer.

"It's golden-flower tea." He then smiled back.

We both then sipped our drinks, one after another, but then soon resulting in a sipping war, somehow.

*sip sip sip*

*sip sip sip sip*

*sip sip sip sip sip*

*sip sip sip sip sip sip*

*ack!*

"Haha! I won!" I exclaimed.

"Well that wasn't much of a game, but i'll give you the point." Ink smiled at me and winked. My cheeks unconsciously lit up a bit and I smiled back.

"Okay Ink. But, could you make me some new clothes? I would like to change, but I cant draw them myself." I didn't know that the simple request could be so embarrassing, because I saw Ink's face erupt into a rainbow.

"W-well, uh," Ink scratched the back of his skull. "How old are you?" Ink looked back at me, still a blushing mess.

"Um, I'm 12." I don't know how else to put it. Ink is beyond surprised, and I saw him look me over as if he couldn't believe what his ears were hearing.