Chapter Eight: Dreadful Days of Torture for Octavian

I am SO sorry for the slow update! I really meant to post sooner but I was busy! Hope you understand, and hope you enjoy the chapter!

After hours of searching, there was no sign of Annabeth.

Percy, the fun and easygoing guy (at least, that's how he seemed to other people), was now freaking out, and acting like a crazy maniac. Maybe not overly crazy like Marium, but definitely not normal.

"Who did this?" Percy's voice shouted to the crowd during campfire.

Octavian sat off to the sides. He didn't care that Percy was angry or sad, or that his girlfriend was gone, but Octavian was scared. Scared because he knew that Terra and Tartarus had already started their plan.

"Eleven shall be taken by those they despise." Octavian recalled, louder than he meant to. 

Some people looked over at him, including Percy. Percy's eyes burned with anger as he marched over to Octavian and grabbed him by the shirt.

"Where is she?" Percy growled to Octavian. "It makes sense, you were out to get me after I beat you at a duel. Is this your kind of idea as a joke?"
"No!" Octavian shouted. "Iー"

"Or, are you working for Gaia?" Percy shouted, and he drew his sword. "You were sent here to get rid of us, weren't you?"

"I was sent by Juno!" Octavian exclaimed, but Percy wasn't listening anymore. He held his sword to Octavian's neck.

"What did you do with Annabeth! Tell me now or I kill you!"

"Percy!" Chiron exclaimed.

Percy didn't listen. Octavian's heart thumped against his chest. "Listen, I think I know一" Octavian stuttered.

"We should have never let you into the camp." Percy growled. "Where is she?" He repeated himself.

"I. Don't. Know!" Octavian shouted, overtaken by anger. "I have nothing to do with this, I don't even remember you, or Annabeth from my past life!"

Percy was getting frustrated. "I don't care, you must be working with Gaia."

"Percy, quit it, we're getting nowhere." Rachel snapped suddenly. "Octavian can't have possibly done it, even an idiot can tell by the way he's acting right now."

Percy glared, but let go of Octavian. Octavian let out a sigh of relief.

"Are we sure that Gaia is behind it?" Piper asked nervously. "We did put her back to sleep not too long ago."

"She is." Octavian sighed. "Juno told me."

"Juno told me." Percy mocked. "Hera probably took her if not Gaia!"

"Percy shut the hades up." Marium shouted, not being able to take it anymore. "If Octavian did take Annabeth, I can see why! You're being a complete and utter jerk!"

"Maybe he had help." Jason said randomly. "I doubt he would have been able to do it on his own." He added softly.

"Yeah, maybe he had help from Marium!" Percy glared at her. Marium looked taken aback by this, her eyes slightly wide.

"I—" she started.

Percy took a step toward Marium, but Octavian spoke up. "Marium had nothing to do with this. And neither did I!"

"You could be lying for all we know!" Percy exclaimed.

"Stop fighting, calm down!" Chiron shouted over everyone's fighting.

"I say we crush his skull!" Said a tough looking girl from Ares cabin.

"I say I ask them." Piper announced. She approached Octavian until they were face to face. His arms were folded.
"You're going to tell us the truth." Piper asked sweetly, and Octavian felt his mussels relax, his mind seemed to be in another place. This girl's voice was sweet and light, and Octavian wouldn't mind doing anything for her.