[5] - get over here

Justin

2 months....

That's how long it's been since I last spoke to Lucia.

When she stopped breathing back at the hospital her brother basically kicked me out.

So now I'm endlessly texting her hoping she'll reply. "What up bro", Za says walking into the den. "Same old", I say rubbing my forehead. I take my snapback off before combing through my hair. I chuck the hat away living the small amount of hair I have to breathe.

"Europe next boi", he shouts causing me to chuck a pillow at him. "Please shut up I'm not in the mood bro", I groan closing my eyes. "Bro, it's been two months, get over it", he says smacking the side of my head.

"I can't just get over it, I lost my girl", I say smacking him back. "She was never you're girl and if she was you wouldn't have stood her up for a bunch of sluts in Hawaii", he snaps before rolling his eyes. "Listen man, talk to her if you want but don't fuck up again, or I'll swoop in", he winks before leaving the room.

I take a deep breathe before grabbing my phone and pulling up her number.

Buzzboy - Hello

Babygirl - Justin

Buzzboy - Hi Lucia

Babygirl - Why haven't you visited, I'm home now

Buzzboy - I thought you wouldn't want me to visit, you hate me remember?

Babygirl - Well I figured we were never official or really anything so idk why I was so sad, I guess I've never been stood up before but.....I forgive you. I hate not having you in my life 😖😫

Buzzboy - Really!?

Babygirl - Yes I miss you now get over here

Buzzboy - 20 minutes princess

------------------------------------------------------------YAYYYYY THERE FINALLY TALKING AGAIN

DO YOU THINK LUCIA SHOULD HAVE FORGAVE HIM SO FAST?

DO YOU THINK THEY'LL JUMP INTO A RELATIONSHIP?

WILL THEY EVER GET BACK TOGETHER?

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

❤ LOVE YOU ❤