[6] - we meet again

Lucia

A knock at my door interrupts my dance party and suddenly my nerves kick in. Is that him? I turn off my music before venturing to the front door. I look the the peep hole and sure enough The Justin Bieber stood there, blue orchids in hand, my favourite.

I open the door and he looks up at me. "Hi", he says lowly, barely above a whisper. "Why are you so nervous", I giggle and he smiles his goofy smile. "Come in", I say, opening the door wider. He walks past me, our hands brushing, that existing sensation in the pit of my stomach.

We walk over to the couch and take a seat. "These are for you, I know there you're favourite", He says, handing me the orchids. "Thank you so much Justin", I whisper taking them from him. I lean in close and peck his cheek. He closes his eyes for a moment while I back away.

I stand up and walk towards the kitchen. I feel his eyes on me as I pull a vase from the cupboard and place the flowers in. Once I had finished I made my way back to him. "I never thought you'd want to hear from me again", he admitted nervously. "You stood me up for a date not killed my family", I laugh making him chuckle. For some odd reason I found this incredibly funny and a snort left my lips.

Justin chuckles harder and suddenly he's on top of me on the floor, slow giggles leaving our lips as we stop laughing. "Oh God", I say wiping the few tears that left my eyes. I open them being met by Justin's caramel eyes. His eyes switch from my lips to my eyes causing my tummy to erupt. He does this a couple more times before I finally explode. "Just kiss me dammit", I somewhat shout.

I small smile appears across his face before he connects out lips. Our lips move in sync as his hand creeps up my side. The burning sensation on my skin gives me tingles all over my body. The sound of our lips smacking is the only sound heard in the room. Suddenly, he flips us over without breaking the kids. I straddle his waisty, hands firmly placed on his chest, his, a firm grip on my ass.

After what felt like hours of making out, I finally pull away. "Wow", he breathes out making me giggle. I place my lips on his again. "I wasn't ready to stop", I groan as he pulls away again. "Well, where's the bedroom", he winks making me smirk.

-------------------------------------------------------------AHHH THEY KISSED

ISNT JUSTIN THE CUTEST

OMFG ITS MY BABY BOYS 23RD BIRTHDAY TOMORROW I CANT

SMUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!*

I LOVE YOU GUYS

VOTE AND COMMENT