[9] - school

Lucia

I hum along to my favorite song at the moment, Congratulations, while I flip the thick, fluffy pancakes in the pan. "Now they always say congratulations", I quietly sing to myself. Suddenly I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist causing me to yelp.

I look down and see the familiar arms of Justin Bieber. I turn around to see him smiling at me. I smile back as he leans in and connects our lips. I can't help but moan into the kiss. "Good morning to you too", I say patting his chest.

"Good morning", he murmurs kissing along my jaw. "I'm gonna take that shower now", he says pulling away and walking towards the bedroom. "And babe!", he shouts making me look at him. He chuckles before saying "The pancakes are burning".

__

"Ugh, I hate school", I groan plopping down on the couch. "Samee", my best friend Daisy says over facetime. "I can't believe Mr Locky is making us write a whole fucking report on someone I don't even know, like what if they don't talk to me, or I don't know, develop this weird as crush on me".

"Girl, it'll be good. He might be cute", Daisy says before saying something to her boyfriend, Alex in the background. "What about if it's a girl", I say but she ignores me. "Daisy!", I shout catching her attention. "Jeez sorry, what did you say", she says sipping on her Starbucks drink.

"I said, what if the person is a she", I pick at my nails. "Then make a new friend I don't know, you gives a shit just ace the report", she says before hanging up. "Oh my god", I groan standing up and grabbing a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

My phone begins ringing again and I pick up thinking it's Daisy. "You bitch, you hung up on me", I snap but blush when I hear a raspy chuckle. "I haven't talked to you today baby", Justin says making me smile. "Sorry, I'm just stressed as fuck", I giggle.

"Want me to come over", he flirts. "Sure, what will we do when you get here", I flirt back. "Mmm, well first I'll carry you to the bedroom, then I'll place small kisses down you're chest. Then lick that sweet little pu-"," Justin!", I shout laughing as he attempts to dirty talk.

"No, but seriously, I need you, now", he says seriously making me giggle. "Okay then, I'll be ready", I bite my lip. "On my way", he finishes before hanging up on me.

Oh god, I'm gonna be sore as fuck.

-------------------------------------------------------------Ohhh dirty boi

Vote and comment guys

There won't be smut in the next episode btw