Two.

Luna's POV:

I was lounging around in my bed, lying in because it was a Saturday. I didn't have to do anything, I finished all the album work and it was just Gerard and I in the house because Lyn-Z was with her band.

Gerard had been talking to someone on his phone and had just finished, Gerard knocked on my door, "Yeah?" I yawned "Get up Brendon and the others are coming" he informs me "Fine, ill get extra Emo" I laugh.

I grab my P!Atd shirt, my black ripped skinny jeans, my choker, all of my bracelets, my Black beanie, which I had sewn MCR, fob and P!Atd patches onto it. I take them all and go to my shower.

I lay them on the closed toilet seat, and change out of my Pajamas and get in the shower. The hot water heats and tickles my back,

After 10 minutes I exit the bathroom with my clothes on, adjusting my choker. I pull the beanie over my head, making sure that it doesn't cover my eyes.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a chocolate Yazoo and open it and walk into the living area. Everyone was there except Lyn-Z.

{Emo Pete is in this story bros}

I looked like Pete with the eyeliner I was wearing. An excessive amount. I was thinking of dying my hair full red. Gerard didn't want me to dye my hair red, but I convinced him that red doesn't fail on anyone.

Pete was in the corner with all his majestic eyeliner. "A wild Emo Pete Wentz appeared" I laughed. Everybody silently laughed and tried not to anger Emo Pete. "Patrick's a cute cinnamon bun" I laugh.

Patrick blushes and looks down "And here you see a 29 year old crushing on a 16 year old" Pete narrates in a David Attenborough voice.