Thirteen

Luna's POV

I wake up to Lindsey shaking me, we're in a hospital and I'm covered in bandages. "What the fuck happened to me?" I ask, my dizziness fading.

"Bert threw you into a wall and cracked your head open" Lindsey answers, "Where's Gee?" I say, looking around the room and seeing he's not there.

"He's in a coma" Mikey pipes up, he's tear stained face red raw, "Our parents are with him in his room" he adds, "Why are you worried about me when your brother's in a coma?" I start, "I'm not in a coma" I add.

Mikey leaves, and Billie Mike and Tré enter, "Hey Loon" Tré laughs, making me laugh but stop because it hurts, I smile lightly.

The doctor rushes in, "You have a broken wrist, twisted ankle and slightly broken skull. We will need to do surgery on each one to place a metal plate so they will heal properly, surgery is in 1 week" he informs me, "that's why I cant laugh properly" I mutter.

It's the day that I'm having my surgery. The metal plate on my skull, Ankle and wrist. Gerard is still in a coma. He's got a chance today that he will wake up.

I was being rushed into surgery with the news that he had woken up, which made me happier.

I was stabbed with a needle, which was obviously the stuff that makes people fall asleep during surgery. After that I blacked out but I knew it was for the best because it was getting me better.

I woke up about 4 hours later, back in the hospital bed I was in previously. I looked down at my wrist and saw stitches, Ankle stitches and forehead stitches.

"Is Gerard okay?" I ask to Lindsey, who was next to me, "Yeah, There's maximum people in the room so I decided to wait for you" she explains, "The wedding will go on won't it?" I say questioningly.

"Yeah, if Gerard is ready and okay to do it" she sighs, "Sorry for aggravating him, did he hurt you?" I ask, panicking slightly. "No, I ran and locked myself in a room to call 911"

I slowly nod, "Can we go see Gerard?" I ask, tilting my head slightly.

"Ill go ask the people in the room, wait here" she tells me, standing up and walking towards the opposite room.

I sigh and wait for her to come back patiently. I see probably Gerard and Mikey's parents walk out, probably to get coffee and Lindsey gesturing me over to the room.

I push myself up with my arms and grab my crutch and hobble over there. I see Gerard in a hospital bed, hooked up to a few needles which I knew he really hated.

I sat at the end of the bed and just stared at him. "Sorry" I whisper. He just blankly stared at me, "No, it's my fault not yours" he tries to insist, barely audible because his throats probably dry.

"Ill be out in 2-3 days, give or take, the weddings in a week still, ill be fine" he states, "Could" I mutter. "I swear to god ill slaughter him if he comes back" I mutter, I scan the room and notice Frank isn't here, not a surprise. I sigh and fiddle with my crutch.

I notice Donna and Donald outside and start getting up and grabbing my crutch for support, "Gotta Blast" I joke, trying not to laugh too hard otherwise I'd probably faint.

I finally make it up to my room, practically jumping onto the uncomfortable hospital bed. I sigh in satisfaction and decide to fall asleep.

Lindsey and Jimmy walk in, "Can you like lock me inside this room please" I groan. "Why?" Jimmy asks, "I don't feel safe in a hospital" I quickly answer.

"Sure, we can get someone to stay in here with you if you want?" Lindsey urges, "Sure" I reply. A few minutes later Lindsey reappears with Tré, Brendon and Ryan

"If you recreate the milk fic in here I swear to Jesus Christ" I joke, making Beebo and Ryros face crunch up in disgust. Tré laughs manically, I guess he doesn't need caffeine to be hyper as hell.

Probably doesn't even go home. The doctor knocks and enters, "You'll be released tomorrow, Gerard will be released in 2 days" he announces obnoxiously.

I groan, he takes the needles out of my skin as I don't need them anymore "Yay! I can relax" I yawn, "Can I laugh and stuff now?" I ask curiously.

"You'll get used to the stitching like tomorrow, so you will be" He states and walks out the  Goddamn Door (I stg I'm a trash can)

I finally decide to fall asleep. I'm bored as hell so why not? I start to yawn and fade out into a deep sleep.

---------------
A.N

Here's a reasonably long chapter to make up for the time I haven't updated, Fourteen should be out tomorrow, maybe Fifteen also by this time tomorrow!