Twenty-One

Luna's POV

"Do you want to hang out in our dressing room while theyre performing?" Mark asks, and Tom and I snap both our heads up at the same time, staring at Mark.

"Dont really know, I'm gonna steal Franks spare guitar while he's performing and he'll rampage if I take it" I nervously laugh.

"Okay, see you later" Mark jokes, and walks back into his dressing room, leaving Tom awkwardly leaning up against the doorframe.

"So... Uh, how are you?" Tom asks, and I turn my stare towards him, "Im okay, I guess" I answer.

"They'll be performing for about 2-3 hours, are you sure you don't want anybody to keep you company?" Tom asks, and I stand their awkwardly, "Ill probably write songs while I'm playing Franks guitar" I mutter.

"Your a songwriter then?" Tom asks, "Not a famous one" I whisper. "If your a bassist/guitarist make a band" Tom suggested, and I nodded and kept my head down.

Tom pushed my head up with 2 fingers, and I feel my cheeks start to burn. He smirks at me, almost like he's trying to tease me, which makes my cheeks burn even more.

He leans in to kiss me, but I'm apprehensive as A, I've never kissed anybody before, and B, I'm only 16 and he's like 23 or something.

I let him kiss me, and mainly take the most control over it as im too under experienced on to know what to do. He then slides his tongue into my mouth, and doesn't leave anything unexplored.