One.

(feel free to take the photos I put up here ^)

Luna's POV

It's now 2006, it's been 2 and a half years. Alot has changed, I'm now 16. Gerard Jokes that im not moving out until I'm 19. I know he's joking, but I would probably move out when I'm 19.

They had just told me they were releasing an Album, the cover that I designed almost 1 and a half years ago. They had asked me if I could redraw it, and I was confident that I could, so I memorised the sketch and opened my new sketch book that I had gotten for Christmas last year.

I quickly sketched the skeleton, then the writing and wrote on a scrap bit of paper, 'Remember the Marching jacket' and stuck it on with glue.

I rip the paper out and find Gerard and hand it to him, "Thanks" he says, and walks away to the others. Gerard has finished all 14 songs.

The End, Dead! House of wolves, BP, Blood, The Sharpest Lives, This is how I disappear, Mama, Sleep, Disenchanted, Cancer, Famous last words, Teenagers and I don't love you. Gerard had dyed his hair white, "You look well old" I laugh, when he walks out of the bathroom, no longer with his Jet black hair, now with short white.

Mikey used (Pete's) eyeliner, which he looked scary in. "You look scary" I say looking up at his lanky body, "You look like a giraffe like Dallon now too" I chuckle.

Frank was the smallest in the house, the most hyper one, followed closely by me. They were talking about going to the recording studio to record the songs.

Bob was surprisingly still in the band. Mikey was doing fine, Frank was fine and Ray was okay too, Gerard was better now. Bert was released from prison last year. Rumour was that he was trying to get back in California/LA to find us.