Seven

I wrote this paragraph already but it deleted omfg this will be different from how the original was going to be but it deleted and I can't remember half of it. F homework.
Luna's POV:

It was the day of Projekt Revolution and we had left the house and I had packed my guitars in my duffle bag, as well with a change of clothes. We quickly locked all the rooms and windows and rushed to the car.

We got to the venue when Fob had just started performing. Panic! Was here to watch as they had just started performing.

Gerard had started doing his makeup (I know Projekt Rev was in 2007 just go with it PLS, plus ik fob didn't perform)

1 hour Later coz I'm a lazy piece of Sheet

MSI were preparing to get on stage and Lindsey and Steve grabbed their guitars while Jimmy got his microphone and kitty got her drumsticks. They decided to play prescription first.

1 hour later again because I'm tired af

MCR were going on any minute so I decided to stay backstage and sit with Panic! at the wing of the stage, and we watched while they played WTTBP and then after a few songs they played Sharpest Lives, and in the middle Frank decided to push/kick Mikey. Then he decided to push Gerard. Gerard got mad and pushed Frank over.

I was about to throw something when Brendon grabbed my arm and the thing I was about to throw.

They were scheduled to have a break after TSL, so when they came backstage, I was ready to shout at Gerard, "WHY DID YOU PUSH HIM!" I shout at him, he shrugs and walks over to Lindsey and her band, Frank comes through the curtain and smashes his guitar on the floor.

I walk over and pick it up, there was little plastic shards of the guitar on the floor, the tech comes over and informs Frank there are no guitars he can use so I speak up and offer him my rhythm guitar, Lottie.

"Use mine" I offer and he accepts, I grab my duffle bag and grab Lottie from her case, pass her to Frank who tunes her for Cancer, and 10 minutes later they are due back on stage. There is a countdown and when it reached 0, they all walked out.

James started playing the keyboard tune to Cancer, and Frank decides not to play and goes to sit next to the amps. Rumour spread that Gerard had proposed to Lindsey, and Frank seemed pretty annoyed. So I walked over and sat next to him. He gave my guitar back to me, as it was the last song of the evening.

He walked off stage and I followed him. Gerard finished the song and stormed off stage. I was sitting with Frank and Brendon when Gerard stormed away. "Well, Bye then!" I shouted towards him walking away.