Four

Luna's POV:

We entered the restaurant, booked and went to the table we were assigned, it was in our own private room to avoid paparazzi. We ordered out food and drinks, waited for them and Gerard looked at me nervously, for me to que for him to propose.

We got our food and finished it, we got the waiter to stay outside for a bit. Gerard texted me saying "I can't do it, ill do it soon, just not now" I looked up at him and nodded in understanding.

I walked out to get the waiter and explained to him. I walked back in with him while Gerard placed his credit card in the card machine and typed his pin inside. We thanked them, and went straight to the car. Gerard placed the car keys into the car ignition.

We drove away and got home. Lyn-Z went upstairs and changed into her pajamas. I unzipped my jacket and put it behind on the sofa. My Green Day shirt was exposed now. I fell back onto the warm embrace of the sofa.

'We both have concerts, the Projekt Revolution concert, ill propose then" Gerard whispered, looking back once in a while to make sure Lyn-Z wasn't eavesdropping. I nodded and stretched my arms out.

I yawned loudly and walked to the stairs. I ran to my room and grabbed some fluffy batman Pajamas and a black MCR shirt.

I plopped onto my bed and pulled the duvet over me feeling the warmth surround me. I heard footsteps on the stairs and into Gerard and Lindsey's room. It was Gerard going into his room and getting into bed. I fell asleep quickly, as I was shattered from the restaurant.

I woke up at midnight from a sudden bash on the door. My instinct was that it was the police, I decided to walk down the stairs quietly and peep through the peep hole in the middle of the door. I turn the porch light on and I see Bert fucking McCracken. I Stand there in horror and decide to get Lyn-Z. I run upstairs and navigate my way in the darkness to Gerard and Lindsey's room and find Lindsey's side of the bed.

I make it there and decide to tap her shoulder "Yeah?" I hear a groggy voice ask, "Bert's outside the door and I didn't want to get Gerard incase something happened" as I spoke you could hear Bert shouting profanities through the letter box. It was a miracle Gerard was still in a deep sleep.

Lindsey and I made our way down the stairs and Lindsey peeped through the hole to make sure I wasn't lying. She put her hand over her mouth when she spotted Bert. "Fuck Off" Lindsey shouted through the letterbox. But Bert kept bashing onto the door and nearly broke the door down.

Lindsey opened the door to save it being kicked down, but the door had foot dents engraved into it already. Bert lunged towards me and tried to hold me up against the wall, "Bitch no" I say holding my arms into an X shape, blocking his punches.

He somehow overpowered me and held me up from under my arms. "Bitch wtf?" I kicked him between his legs and he instantly fell to the ground. I high-fived Lindsey and I kept kicking him "That's for kicking dents into our door" I say finishing kicking him around 4 times, like he kicked our door.

He sprung back up and grabbed me and held me against the wall by my neck. Lindsey ran over and tried to pry Bert's arms away from my neck, but instead he punched her in the forehead, and she fell to the ground unconscious.

I kicked him in the side and his arm instantly held his side. I managed to get him away from my neck and made myself fall to the ground.

-------------
Long chapter to make up for how long I haven't updated

XoAce