Ten

Luna's POV:

I was 1½ months into my 2 month 'Sentence' and I had been hit and tried to be raped but I used my self defence primary school had taught me. Karate comes in useful when you remember it.

I had roundhouse kicked them and I was usually locked in a room all day, better than most kidnappers. I was fed once a day which surprisingly kept me from getting anorexia but I remembered Gerard and how terrible it must be.

I remembered everyone and how worried they must be. It's sad that I just left them. Bert had smashed my phone with an axe so I couldn't get it back or in contact with anyone I had 1 week left to survive, I don't know how ill get back, I could escape as there's a window in the room I'm locked in.

I had planned everything, getting ready, waiting for the right time to escape. I grabbed my hoodie and opened my window as my door was locked for another 2-3 hours. I jumped onto the tree and climbed down.

I sprinted but my knee was playing up because of the bruises. I ran as fast as my leg would let me. I ran down the road, trying desperately to find Saltlake Blvd.

That's where Gerard's house was. I found my way there, and rushed down the road to find no.109. I knocked desperately, looking around making sure Bert hasnt stalked me here.

The door opens and I'm greeted by a gasp and a warm embrace. My face was mostly covered in bruises.

That's why the gasp was half expected. I pull away because it was making me want to faint. Gerard pulls me inside and closes the door.

"Everyone's in the living room" he whispers I hear someone crying which I find out to be Chipmunk lord Tré Cool.

"Hello" I greet, barely audible, everyone looks up and Pete's eyeliner was running, "Eyeliner Prince your eyeliners running" I say chuckling almost silently, my lungs hurt, I found a vacant space and sat down.