Twenty-Five

Luna's POV

“Gee!? Whaddya want?” I shout through the bus, spotting him sitting in his bunk. “Lindseyspregnant” He whispers, barely audible. “Shes pregnant!?” I squeal happily. “OmgOmgOmg”

“Im going to see if we can back out the rest of this tour, I don't want Lindsey being alone” He mutters, “Shes probably not alone, She tells me that Christa, Jamia and her band mates make sure she's fine” I tell him.

I jump up to my bunk which is above Gerards, and grab my phone out to text Tom.

Luna/Tom

Luna-Sorry for deserting you earlier, Gerard just wanted to tell me that Lindsey's pregnant

Tom-Oh, That's fine, tell Gerard congratulations from us!

Luna-Will Do!

~~~~~~~~~

I close my phone and shove it back into my hoodie kangaroo pocket. “Im going out” I announce, walking to the door and opening it.

I decide to go to Taco Bell to buy some tacos and stuff for the guys, because I'm nice like that.

It was about a half hour walk so I decided to text Gerard.

Luna- Dont eat, I'm bringing Tacos for u guys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get a quick response of Ok and keep walking. I decide to text Tom, so I would have some company.

Want to get Taco Bell with me?

He eventually replies with a yes and we decide to meet up somewhere. I here skateboard wheels on the ground as im leaning up against a lamppost waiting for Tom, and Im guessing that was him skateboarding.