3 - Bloody Night

I pulled my hood down as I waited for Garroth, making sure to keep out of the sun. When I saw a familiar blonde boy run up to me, I smiled a little. "(Y/n)! I'm so sorry I'm late! Mr. Vanbozzi asked me to stay after class and help out a little." Garroth panted.
     "No problem, now let's go" I smiled, walking besides Garroth. There was a nice gentle breeze, which blew the ends of my hair to the side. Suddenly, the wind picked up, and blew my hood off my face. I hissed in agony, and fell to the ground. Garroth stood in front of me, blocking the sunlight from reaching me. I glanced up at Garroth, and rubbed my face.
     "(Y/n), when we get to my house, you better start explaining. Your skin was literally burning." Garroth said, helping me up after I slipped my hood back on. I just nodded my head, pulling my hood farther down.
     When we arrived at Garroth's house, I felt small. The house was huge, with vibrant shrubbery around the house. It was a beautiful neighborhood, probably the richer part of town. I followed Garroth inside, and up the stairs. We managed to slip past his mom, which he had warned me about during fifth hour.
     "Now, start explaining" Garroth said.
     "When I was born, I had fangs and elf-ish ears. Nobody thought much of it, and thought it was a deformity. Well, the fangs never fell out. My parents don't know, but they don't need to. They think I'm joking when I say I'm allergic to sunlight. Burning to death sucks, trust me." I warned, "but don't tell any body or you're dead. Literally, not figurative."
     "Burning to death, fangs, what? I'm lost." Garroth asked.
     "What I'm trying to say is I'm a vampire" I sighed.
     "W-well, are you hungry?" Garroth asked, holding out his arm.
     "No, no, I'm fine. I ate last night, so I should be good for the week. Thanks for the offer though!" I exclaimed. Garroth took this way better than I thought.
     "Do you have any powers or anything?" Garroth asked, curiosity lacing his voice.
     "Levitation, as well as flying, shifting into a bat or a wolf, either works, immortality, superspeed, super-strength, better senses, I can hypnotise people, regeneration, animal control, wall climbing, vampire transformation, weather control, and I'm also pretty damage resistant." I said.
     "So if I stabbed you, you would be okay?" Garroth asked.
     "Yes, and it would heal pretty fast too. But I swear, if you stab me in the heart, the last thing I will do is bite you and make you suffer as a vampire." I said. Garroth put his hands up in mock surrender, and grabbed a pair of scissors. Garroth grabbed my arm, and scratched it. The wound quickly closed up, and Garroth watched in fascination. Garroth then took the scissors, and stabbed them through my arm.
     "It's painless" I said. Suddenly, Zane threw open the doors.
     "Can you guys shut up? You're being extremely loud!" Zane complained. Then he looked down at my arm, and almost screamed.
     "What's wrong?" I asked, playing dumb.
     "W-what? How? There is a pair of scissors in your arm, and you didn't realize that!" Zane exclaimed.
     "Oh, yeah. Oww, that hurts! Dang it Zane, now that I know of it, it hurts!" I whined. Zane just slowly stepped out of the room, and shut the door. I stifled a giggle, and ripped the scissors out of my arm.
     "Did it actually start hurting?" Garroth whispered.
     "Nah, just said that for effect" I whispered. "But, let me tell you the downsides of being a vampire. Obviously, the sun. You also have to drink blood about one to two times a week in order to avoid going feral. Also, going feral sucks. The immortality also kinda sucks. You outlive all your friends and family, but your still young when you're 1,000 years old!" I complained.
     "Feral?" Garroth asked.
     "When vampires begin to starve, they go feral. They hunt whatever and whoever is nearby so they can fulfill their hunger. It's dangerous to be near a feral vampire, because they will suck the blood until you're on the brink of death. Sometimes, if a vampire has gone feral for too long, they'll kill someone to fulfill their hunger." I said. Garroth looked at me wide eyed, a little fearful. "But don't worry! I haven't gone feral in about four years, and I hope it doesn't happen anytime soon!" I exclaimed.
     "Being a vampire sounds awesome, but also challenging." Garroth pondered.
     "No kidding" I muttered. I looked out the window, and smiled. "I'll be taking my leave now! Bye!" I said, opening Garroth's window. I climbed out, and shut Garroth's window before flying home. It was already dark out, and I wasn't very nervous about being caught.
     I safely made it home, and changed into comfy pajamas. I laid down on my bed, and pulled the covers up. I cuddled up to a (f/animal) plushie, and fell asleep. Finally, a friend who accepts me.