7 - Bloody Night

I awoke in my room, feeling energized and better. My hand brushed against a piece of paper, so I began to read it.

    "Dear (Y/n),
          I had to go home since school was let out. I hope you can get better on your own!
     Sincerely,
          Garroth Ro'meave"

     I giggled at Garroth's formality. I'm his friend, yet he is always so formal. I find it kind of funny!
     A knock brought me out of my thoughts. I quickly detached the blood bag, and his the bag under my bed. "Come in" I said.
     Garroth came in with two boys, one I recognized as Zane, the other one was unrecognizable. "I brought Zane and Vylad to help you feel better!" Garroth exclaimed. I smiled, and shook both their hands.
     Vylad kept nervously glancing at my face, as well as my hands. "What?" I asked.
     "O-oh! I'm just nervous is all!" Vylad exclaimed.
     "Don't worry, I don't bite." I joked. Garroth and I shared a glance. We both knew it was a lie, but I wanted Vylad to be comfortable around me. I don't want to be shunned by my best friend's siblings.
     Zane kept muttering to himself, something about a strange girl. I hope the girl wasn't me! It probably was, since I'm basically the strangest girl at the school. "Well, I have lots of drinks and snacks in the kitchen. Don't be afraid to ask for something, we probably have it somewhere." I said, a small grin making its way onto my lips.
     "Do you have any (f/snack)?" Zane asked.
     "Yes, we do actually! It's my favorite!" I giggled, going to get a (bag/box/whatever it comes in) of (f/snack) from the pantry. I popped out a second later, handing Zane the (bag/box/whatever). Zane mumbled a quiet thanks before sitting on the couch. Garroth and Vylad were on one side of the couch, while Zane was sitting by himself on another couch.
     I was conflicted. I wanted to sit with Zane, but I think he was sitting alone for a reason. I decided to flop on the floor, grabbing the remote before doing so. "Sorry that there isn't much on. My parents don't have any of the good channels." I said, rubbing my nape.
     "Its fine (n/n), we can watch whatever." Garroth said. Vylad nodded in agreement, while Zane just grumbled. I quickly flicked through channels, before finding (horror movie).
     "Ooh! Can we watch that?" I asked.
     "We can watch whatever" Garroth replied. I quickly clicked the movie, and grabbed a handful of (f/snack).