4 - Bloody Night

The week had flown by fast, and now it was Friday. My arm was still wrapped up, so Zane wouldn't question how I was stabbed a few days ago and I'm a-okay now. I might have to wear the bandages for a little bit longer, but I'm not sure. I pushed myself off my bed, and changed into the school uniform. I slipped on my tights and gloves, and pushed my hat down on my head. Before I left, I grabbed my guitar and strapped it onto my back.
     I didn't stop for breakfast, since I felt it was unnecessary. I grabbed my bag that was laying by the door, and bolted out the door, and ran to school. Sure, I normally run fast, and sure, I have super-speed, but I can't show my powers off in public or who knows that they might do. I forced myself to stand outside as the sun rose high into the sky. They should be letting us in soon enough.
     "Hello (Y/n)!" Garroth exclaimed.
     "Oh, hey Garroth! Nice to see you again." I said.
     "I see you have your guitar with you" Garroth said, nodding his head towards my back. I nodded, and brushed my fingers against the dull edges of the axe.
     The bell rang, and kids flooded inside. I waited behind a little, since I didn't want to be trampled. Now that would be a horrible way to start the day.
     I carried my books to music, as well as my guitar strapped across my back. The music room was just down the hall, so it wasn't too far. I walked into class, and set my books under my chair. Slowly, more and more students filed into the classroom and took their seats. The teacher was obnoxiously chewing on gum, and glancing at us with unamused eyes. Mrs. Rox was absent today, so we got this substitute, who I'm guessing is going to be annoying or is a horrible person. Then, the bell did its annoying ring, and the teacher spit out his gum.
     "No weapons in class" he said, looking at me.
     "One, it isn't a weapon. Two, I have permission." I said.
     "Don't sass me!" He yelled. I put my hands up in mock surrender. "Thats it, go to the office." He said. I stood up, and walked out of the class. I slowly walked to the office, because I know they would tell him the exact same thing.
     "Hello Mr. Chad I assume the music substitute called as to why I'm here." I said. Mr. Chad nodded his head.
     "Yes, he did. Is it your guitar again?" Mr. Chad asked.
     "I thought you knew why I was here- you know what, never mind. Yes, it's my guitar." I said. Mr. Chad picked up his phone and dialed a few numbers.
     "Hello, Mrs. Rox's substitute, (Y/n) is allowed to have her guitar shaped like an axe. Don't ask again. Goodbye." Mr. Chad said. I almost broke out laughing at Mr. Chad. "You are dismissed" Mr. Chad said. I left the office, and let out a few tears as I walked to class. I nudged the door open with my shoulder as I finished wiping tears from my eyes. A few of the other students were laughing, and the sub had a mean look on his face.

Sorry this took so long to post! I was spending some time off with friends, so I hopefully can get the next chapter out sooner.