Meeting The Emotions

"Do you ever look at someone and wonder, what is going on inside their head? Well, I know. Well, I know Cream's head."

Cream as a new born baby, starts to wake up. Then inside her mind where (Y/n) the Joyful (Y/a) was formed.

"And there she was."

You watched Cream's mom, Vanilla the Rabbit through Cream's eyes. "Hello, Cream. Oh, look at you. Aren't you like a bundle of joy." You smiled see an orb being form with the memory of her looking up at her mother, "Whoa." You placed the cord memory back and it lights up headquarters. And continue to touch the control. Cream started to giggle and laugh.

"It was just amazing. Just Cream and me forever..."

Then Cream started to cry.

"Or for thirty-three seconds."

In Cream's mind, you saw a red and black hedgehog, leaning on the control console. He looked at you, "I'm Shadow the Sad Hedgehog..." You smiled nervously and extended your hand to his and shake hands, "Oh, hello. I'm (Y/n) the Joyful (Y/a), so, c-can I just... If you could, uh... I just want to fix that." You tried to push Shadow out of the way of the control console.

"And that was just the beginning. Headquarters only got more crowded from there."

-3 years later-
Cream grew few years older. She was just running around in the house playing, while in her mind there is you, Shadow and Silver the Fearful Hedgehog, "Very nice, okay, looks like you got this. Very good- Whoa, sharp turn...! No, look out, NO!" Silver pushed you out of the control console to take over.

"That's Silver the Fearful Hedgehog. He's really good at keeping Cream safe."

Cream then stopped as she reaches a lamps electric cord lying on the ground. "Easy. Easy. Ahh! Hop it!" Shouted Silver in her head. Cream carefully hops her feet over the cord to avoid tripping on it. "Oh, we're good. We're good." Said Silver, sighing with relief. In headquarters, you saw a purple memory came through. "Whoo! Good job." You said as Shadow gave a small smile then frowned again. Silver chuckled sightly, "Thank you, thank you very much." But you couldn't help it but go back to the fun!, "And we're back!!"

You took over the control console, Cream continues to play and run around the living room. Then out of no where, Cream was taken from her game and was seated in her high chair being fed by her stepfather, (making up this guy XD) Randy. "Here we go. Open up." He said, giving Cream a spoonful of spinach.

Inside her mind Cream's emotions are watching through her eyes. "Hm, this looks new." You said curiously. "Is it safe?" Asked Silver with a worried tone. "What is it?" Asked Shadow, narrowing his eyes. "Okay, caution. There is a dangerous smell, people- Hold on. What is that?" Said Rouge the Disgusted Bat, looking at the same thing what the others are looking at.

"This is Rouge the Disgusted Bat. She basically keeps Cream from being poison, physically and socially."

Then Rouge gasped, "That is not brightly colored, or shaped like a butterfly. Hold on guys, it's spinach!" She quickly presses the control button on the console and Cream flipped the plate of spinach aside in disgust, "Ew!" Then it lands on her dad's face. Then back at headquarters, came a green memory.

"Well, I just saved her life." Said Rouge as everyone sighed with relief, "Yeah, you're welcome." "Cream, if you don't eat your dinner, you're not going to get any dessert." Said Randy. "Wait! Did he just say we couldn't have dessert!?" Said Knuckles the Angered Echidna, walking over to the control.