1.4

on their way to class, a male student with lots of ear piercings stopped them.

"excuse me, can i talk to you?" he asked.

y/n was really shocked but agreed.

"go on ahead sicheng." she called him by his real name because she felt that they weren't close enough to use nicknames.

winwin nodded but gave the other boy a death glare before heading to class.

"we finally meet again." the boy gave her a smile but she just kept an expressionless face.

"excuse me?" she said and he told her the time they met.

"ah, you probably don't remember since it was a year ago.
i'm chittapon but i prefer you call me ten.
i moved to south korea last year from thailand. i got lost trying to find my house and you helped me find my way remember?" he narrated and took out a photo.

"look, we even took a selfie together. though i feel like i kinda forced you.
sorry about that." he scratched the back of his head.

°flashback°

y/n was walking home from her workplace with her earphones on when a boy suddenly bumped into her.

"i'm sorry." he said with an accent.

y/n looked at him and he picked up a paper that he had drop.

"excuse me, but are you lost?" y/n asked politely and removing her earpiece.

the boy scratched the back of his neck and sighed.

"i've been wandering around this neighborhood for at least 30 minutse now.
i can't seem to find my house." he narrated and y/n asked to see the paper.

"we're near your house actually." she said and lead him the way.

they came upon a nice looking house and ten looked like he had been brought to life after seeing his house.

"thank you so much!" he exclaimed squeezing her hands in his own.

"let's take a picture together so i don't forget you." he insisted taking out his phone.

y/n reluctantly posed as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders pulling her closely.

°end of flashback°

y/n looked at the picture and indeed it was her.

she instantly remembered the incident.

"oh." was all that came from her mouth.

"well thanks for remembering me." she had no idea what to say since she wasn't very social.

"it means a lot to me. i could've gotten lost and kidnapped but you saved me." he happily said.

"i'll walk you to class ok." he said as a statement rather than a question.

ten and y/n ended up walking to class and it happened to be ten's next class as well.

"hurry, you're gonna be late!" ten grabbed her hand started running even though it was 10 minutes before the lesson began.

they arrived and winwin was already there waiting.

he waved to y/n and pointed to the seat beside him.

ten didn't look so pleased and returned the glare winwin had given him earlier.

however y/n didn't catch on and went to her assigned seat which happened to be by the window in the last row.

the seat next to her was empty so whoever sat there first gets to sit next to her for the rest of the year.

winwin and ten were both going to rush to it but someone beat them to it.

more like the seat belonged to him already.

"y/n, are you ok?" yuta asked sitting down.

"yes, thank you for your concern, yuta." y/n replied quietly.

ten, seeing as all seats were almost full had no choice but to take the one next to winwin.

seating arrangements:

y/n, yuta, winwin, ten

"class, before i begin the lesson, i have 2 new students to introduce.
i see they've already found themselves a seat, huh?" the teacher smiled at winwin and ten in the back and they awkwardly waved back.

yuta noticed them too and greeted the boys with his killer smile.

"hi, i'm nakamoto yuta." he whispered.

"class, please welcome do sicheng from zhejiang, china and chittaphon......." the teacher couldn't pronounce his name and the students laughed.

"chittaphon leechaiyapornkul from bangkok, thailand." ten finished.

"pardon me for being unable to say your name correctly." the teacher said embarrassed.

the lesson began but the 3 males kept stealing glances at y/n who was oblivious.

history was hard for them since they were foreigners so the teacher let y/n help them.

"wow! you make things really easy." ten exclaimed and winwin agreed.

yuta didn't like the fact that y/n now had to teach 2 more students other than him.

before it was just yuta and y/n and he wanted it to be that way since y/n always gave him her attention but now he had to share it with ten and winwin.

history ended and physical education was next.

"do you boys know where the boy's locker room is?" yuta asked and they shook their heads in response.

"ok then, follow me." yuta told them and they followed him after saying farewell to y/n.

y/n also headed to the girl's locker room also and a girl came up to her.

"y/n right? you're friends with ten and winwin? can i have their number?"

it was seohye, a 2nd year who was always thirsty.

she would do anything to get the number of the boy she liked but never talked to them in person.

y/n ignored her and changed into her gym clothes.

she never liked how the shirt was white but everyone had to wear it.

the only way you could tell who it belonged to was the name tag attached to the shirt.

after changing, y/n went out into the gymnasium where everyone had gathered.

"ok class! today's sport is volleyball."
the girls groaned out and the coach blew his whistle.

"no complaints! you'll be competing boy against girls so get ready!"

the coach ordered the boys to get on one side of the net and girls on the other.