"repressed memories. unwanted memories."
y/n's grandma seemed to recall something. her eyes widened as tears began falling.

"grandma?" jisung called in worry.

the woman covered her mouth with her hands as she started shaking uncontrollably.

"ma'am, do you know something?" the doctor helped her sit down.

"what is going on?" ten asked since he didn't know what the doctor was saying.

"y/n hid her memories because she didn't want to remember them." jaehyun told him in simpler terms.

"she hid them? so she didn't want to remember mark?" ten looked at mark who had a gloomy face now.

haechan touched his shoulder,

"bro, i'm sure she didn't mean to. or maybe you hurt her?"

"i was always nice to her!" mark defended loudly.

"does that mean she's going to be in a coma?" taeil didn't want to think negative but that was the only explanation of why she wasn't waking up any soon.

"park y/n, i swear if you die on me, i'm going to show the world all your derp photos and embarrassing videos." doyoung stated as if threatening the female who couldn't even hear her.

"a week before the accident," y/n's grandma spoke, quieting everyone.

"her parents planned on taking her to visit her older half-brother. they finally reveal the truth, showing her a picture of her brother. when y/n saw the picture, she bursted into tears. her mother asked her what was wrong and she explained that he was the boy she liked when she was in first grade.

after her parents explained the situation, y/n couldn't accept it at first. she was still young back then so the news was too much for her to handle." g/n reached for her purse and took a picture out.

"this was taken on the day y/n formally met her older brother. to avoid awkwardness, her parents told her not to say anything and just treat him as a friend. however, her brother had no idea she was his sister so he kissed her in front of the adults." she narrated, remembering how what her son told her. g/n was surprised that such a thing would happen between the two so they decided to keep y/n away from him.

"y/n was traumatized by the incident, because her own brother loved her in an impure way. on their way home, the car crashed and that's how y/n became the way she is."

the doctor nodded,
"my guess is that she felt ashamed for liking her own brother which is why she repressed the memories of him. when she met him again, it triggered those memories that were hidden in her brain."

"what's her brother's name? we never found out." haechan asked what everyone wanted to know.

*****
ok but like have y'all seen ten's new station mv? like boi got me questioning my loyalty!

8 more chapters until the individual endings like you guys wanted. thank you for all the support. i know you guys want to know who the stalker is so when you find out, don't go back to comment who it is cuz then it won't be fun for those who don't know.