3.5

y/n walked desolately to class. to say she wasn't scared a being followed was a mistake.

of course she was frightened.

"who would follow me?" she asked in herself mentally when a hand grabbed her shoulder, causing her to drop her binders and papers.

"eek!" the usually stoic female shrieked as she turned around and saw it was only yuta.

"you sacred me!" she sighed in relief while he grinned.

"i didn't mean to." he apologized and helped her pick her things up.

from the corner of the hall, an angry figure stood, witnessing the scene.
their heart filled with burning jealousy.

"y/n!" ten greeted catching up to them. win win followed after him.
realizing more people were arriving, the mysterious person sneaked away to their own class.

"how was the rest of your weekend?" win win asked with a thick accent.

"it was..." y/n had drifted off thinking about the incident earlier so she stuttered.

"i-it was ok. haechan slept over on sunday again."

"what?! i wanted to too!" ten whined as they head to their own classes.

win win noticed something wrong about y/n.
she wasn't acting herself at all. it seemed to him that she was distracted about something.

but what exactly?

he wondered.

*****

"as always. y/n smells so good." the person said as they sniffed the undergarments they stole.

"if only she would notice me and not those annoying fools. i had always tried to get close to her, but they're always stealing her!" the person screamed but not so loud since they were in the school bathroom.

"today.... i will confess my love to you." the person smiled, taking out a sheet of paper and started to write a love letter.

*****

"how do you solve this?" ten asked as they were in group work.

"you have to cross multiply first." y/n explained and the three males all listened carefully since they struggled with the subject.

"thanks! you're a great help you know. i got an 96 on the last test thanks to you!" yuta exclaimed.

"i didn't really do anything though." y/n said, remembering that all she did was explain how to solve the problem. she gave them tips but she still didn't understand why he would give her credit.

"ok so did i do this right?"win win showed her his paper and y/n smiled at how much he improved.

"yes. we got the same answers." she felt really proud of him.

"i'm still struggling. i swear i stopped getting math when they brought letters in. like hello! math has to do with numbers!" ten complained causing yuta to laugh at him.

"the variables are the unknown you have to try to solve. using numbers wouldn't make sense."
win win told the thai make.

"i'll try to work harder." ten rolled his eye at his paper.

*****
"hey man. what's wrong?" jaehyun asked his best friend as they walked home.

"you seem so out of it."

"you know. i came to realize something." taeyong began, looking at jeahyun.

"what did you realize?" jaehyun raised his eyebrows.

taeyong smirked and began to run off, shouting,

"that's a secret!"

jaehyun was taken back for a second but began to chase after his friend.

"lee taeyong, we promised not to keep secrets!"

No es sàbado, pero quiero darte ustedes este capítulos.
Muchas Gracias mis amores por tu apoyo.

Question: Who do you think is the follower?