4.5

winwin's house was packed with the 7 males and one female. even in his bed, he could hear some of them arguing about what to give him.

porridge took a long time to make, so as it was cooking, y/n made tea for everyone. she intended to make a cup for winwin but after seeing the way mark and yuta stare at the cup, she asked if anyone else wanted tea. when they all agreed, she ended up making both flavors so they could choose which one they wanted.

once they were satisfied, y/n took winwin's to his room. he was already smiling when she entered. it was like he was a child who was patiently waiting for his parent.

"here. I don't know which one you like so I brought both." she set the tray on the table near his bed while sitting on the chair.

"any kind made by you, I can drink." winwin whispered in mandarin so that she wouldn't understand.

"did you say something?" y/n was pouring the tea so she didn't pay attention and couldn't hear what he said.

"nothing." winwin assured and tried to sit up against the bed frame but his body was sore, making him groan in pain.
y/n saw him struggling so she asked to help him. after helping the male sit up, she asked which one he wanted.

winwin happily replied,
"you can pick."

y/n understood and went with the green tea. she gently blew on it to let it cool. since his arms were a bit sore, she brought the cup to his lips.

winwin couldn't help but smile as he drunk the tea. the aroma was really relaxing, giving him a sense of ease. his migraines were much better than before, and he secretly wished to be sick more often if she was going to visit him.

actually, y/n hadn't been to anyone else's house in a long time. she was usually at school or work so this was a given. when she saw how winwin smiled at her, it reminded her of jungyeon's smile before she passed on. his pale face from sickness, yet it was hauntingly beautiful and his smiled bewitched the girl who had once been stoic and without emotions.
however, she quickly broke free because she once told herself she would not date anyone after jungyeon.

yes, the boys were kind and caring in different ways, and she was happy being with them. however, she didn't want to go through the pain of losing anymore people.

first it was her parents, then it was jungyeon. she even lost so many important memories and had no way of getting them back.

amongst all the boys, one of them looked oddly familiar. y/n had a feeling she'd seen mark when he was at her house but where?

***
OK BUT NCT 127 TOUCH JUST DROPPED. LIKE HELP ME THEY ARE ALL SO AMAZING!!!

BOSS AND BABY DON'T STOP ARE ALSO BOTH AMAZING. (LUCAS AND JUNGWOO HAVE OFFICIALLY JOINED THE BIAS WRECKERS LIST)