2.0

"fighting!" ten cheered as y/n scored a goal.

"you're doing great!" yuta praised the girl as they were on the same team.

"i won't lose either!" winwin shouted as he dribbled the ball and kicked it against the goalie who was unable to block it.

the game ended with another draw and 3-3 and the coach, mr. min seemed very pleased.

"i can't lie. this class is my best class. my other classes, the girls don't even change ands the boys just don't wanna play a different sport other than basketball." he said and the class laughed.

"you guys can go change for your next class." he told them and the students sscattered.

*****

"y/n, how is your foot?" winwin asked pointing down.

"it's healed now. that's why i was able to make those shots." y/n said with a small smile.

"i'm glad." yuta said in relief.

"but, don't overuse it or else it'll get worse ok?" ten patted her head and ran to the locker room.

over the week, y/n had gotten more comfortable with the three.

she found herself smiling that they worried so much about her over little things.

as y/n went back in the locker room, most of the girls were showering.

since they played outside, it was hot and everyone was sweating so all students had to shower to keep good hygiene.

y/n stripped down her gym clothes and entered the shower room in her undergarments.

"wow, so sexy." a girl whsipered as y/n washed her hair under the water.

"unni!" yomi, the 1st year girl hugged y/n from behind.

"what are you doing?" y/n questioned in a stern voice.

"you were so amazing out there. i might turn gay for you." yomi teased but it didn't affect y/n one bit.

"that's great. you can always be bi remember." y/n told her and went back to cleaning herself.

the showers turned off and everyone got out the shower room.

"i feel so fresh after that." a girl commented.

y/n opened her locker for her change of uniform.......

but it was empty.

"what happened to my clothes?" she asked the girl whose locker was next to her.

"i don't know but i've heard rumors of a pervert who comes in and steal girl's bra and underwear." the girl said in a fake scary voice.

y/n didn't know what to do as she was only in her towel.

"who would steal my clothing?"

asked y/n in her head.

"at this rate, I'll be late for class and being late means.......

detention."

"i never got detention before in my life."

y/n thought and asked the girl if she could go to infirmary and ask for a change of clothes.

the girl agreed and later came back with a uniform but it was just the white shirt and skirt.

there was no blazer or stocking included but y/n didn't complain as she wore it.

"it fits." y/n said looking in the mirror.

"but it's kinda see-through. i can see your bra." the girl pointed out and she was right.

the thief stole her dry pair of bra and underwear so she had to wear the wet one which she squeezed the water out of.

"it's ok. no one will notice." y/n told her and got her books for her next class.

when y/n stepped out the locker room, yuta, winwin, and ten were all waiting for her.

"what took you so long?" yuta asked as they began walking.

she didn't want to tell them so she just made up an excuse.

"girl stuff you know. we take a long time to get ready."

"that is true though." ten laughed.

"but, you're not wearing your blazer." winwin spoke and all of them looked at her shirt.

when they saw how it was, they immediately turned away.

"what's wrong?" y/n asked and yuta stuttered.

"n-nothing. here, wear mine." he took of his and put it on her.

"thanks, i really needed something to cover up." y/n beamed.

"anyway, we're already late." winwin looked at his watch.

"man, i don't wanna have detention." ten said as he began running down the halls.

they arrived at the class and the teacher didn't look so happy.

"y/n, yuta, chittaphon, and sicheng, detention for being late to my class. you're staying after school tomorrow." the teacher announced and ten groaned in displeasure.

"would you like it today also, chittaphon?" the teacher said and ten stopped.

"no, sir." he shut up.