4.4

with so many of them, everyone was choosing what they thought would help poor winwin.

"this! I heard it's helps with nausea." ten picked up one of the medicine boxes.

"dummy. that's for pregnant women." doyoung pointed to the label since he was and could read korean.

y/n was in a different aisle, looking for packs of tea. she couldn't decide between green tea or chamomile tea so she grabbed both of them.

as she checked her items out, the boys were still arguing over about what to buy.

"winwin likes strawberries so I'm buying him strawberryflavored pocky." yuta insisted.

they were being so loud but the workers didn't dare to say anything. this was the first time such handsome males had gathered in their store, so how could the girls tell them to leave?

walking to where they were, y/n let them know,

"i'll be going ahead."

as soon as they heard her, they rushed to the register to check out.

y/n smiled, seeing how fast they were as she  wanted them to stop arguing and hurry up.

once they were all done, the boys went outside since they didn't see y/n but she was waiting for them.

"ready?"

as they walked to winwin's house, the boys made jokes or tried to roast each other. mark and doyoung were posting everything on their social medias. taeil simply smiled at how immature some of the boys were.

jaehyun and taeyong were having their own conversation but both would glance at y/n once in a while.

ten and yuta were busy laughing as they communicated with their broken korean.

"we're here." y/n stopped as she looked at the modern house in front of her.

she was the first to walk up the steps and pressed the door bell once. winwin was sick, so how could he open the door?

just as she thought of this, the door opened by itself like in the horror movies.

"winwin texted me that his house is controlled technically so he unlocked the door when he heard the door bell. i told him we were here." ten let everyone know so they weren't creeped out.

y/n entered the house first. it was dark but the lights turned on as they heard a voice calling.

"everyone, my room is down the hall."

it was definitely winwin so y/n headed where it came from. she politely knocked before he told her to enter.

"are you feeling better, sicheng?" y/n walked over to where his bed was. he looked really tired but he was still smiling. he was that happy to see her.

"sorry, the others tagged along so i hope you don't mind." y/n apologized but winwin grabbed her hands into his.

"it's fine. knowing you and the others care about me is enough." winwin told her honestly. he wanted to tell her how he liked her, but winwin wasn't stupid. he knew the others had feelings for the girl standing beside him, so how could he? if he confessed and the others found out, their friendship would change. he didn't want to ruin the great relationship with the other guys.

ever since he moved here, he was afraid no one would be friends with him but he met so many people who accepted him.

"can i use your kitchen? i'll make porridge and tea for you." y/n smiled lovingly at him.

winwin nodded before releasing her hands although reluctantly.

*****
The fluff is too much for me!

Winwin is too precious! 😭😭😭😭