From a Street Rat to a Royal Highness (1)

Hi! This is my first story as a new member of wattpad :D but anywho plase read and comment alot of constructive criticism would help :P Thnk you!

From a Street Rat to a Royal Highness

Chapter One

I looked through the streets as I watched the people of Osucor roam the streets watching the oncoming parade. I looked around for Marissa and Lucas. The two brats were not meant to be here, and if I caught one glimpse of the two midgets, I would unleash hell. Or something close to it. I looked around for Demetri and caught a flash of black hair and a necklace with a tooth on it. Demetri caught my eye and gave a silent nod. I waited a few seconds, and as soon as the flamenco dancers came on and the confetti was released, I slipped into the crowd. A slightly rounded man sat scoffing down a pie. His wallet sat in his back pocket begging for release. Don't worry little purse I'll release you. I took out the wallet and moved onto my next victim. A young man caught my eye; he looked like the many bachelors that littered this country. His hair was a sandy beach blonde and his eyes were light blue. He seemed to be staring very intensely at something or someone in the parade. I would have taken his wallet but I wasn't able to find it. So I moved on to my next person. A few minutes later, I met up with Demetri in one of the city's many alley ways. Demetri stood there waiting for me standing in the shadows of the alley. His chiselled torso was clothed in a black t-shirt while his muscular legs stood in black jeans.

"Are you ready to go?" as his voice rang in my ears as my face turned the same colour as my hair.

"Yeah-,"

"Yous little brats," a voice shouted, but it was full of pie, so it sounded like, "wooh wifle frag." I turned around to find a girl and boy being held up by the round man. It was Marissa and Lucas. Demetri sighed and we headed out to help the annoying children. We shoved through the crowd and reached the troubled tykes.

"Excuse me my good man but what seems to be the problem?" Demetri asked. The man looked at Demetri with a look of disgust and replied with a stingy tone, "These two children have stolen my wallet and will not give it back. If they don't I will call the police."

Demetri raised an eyebrow at the man and replied with a voice that matched his face, "And do you see wallet on the children?"

The man looked generally confused and searched the children in which he still held on by their wrists. "No," he muttered as he looked at the children.

"Then I kindly ask you to release the children," Demetri said mockingly. The man let go of Lucas and Marissa and they ran to Demetri and I.

"Thank you my good fellow," Demetri thanked with false sincerity, "and I hope you find your wallet." As soon as we were in the alley Demetri was on them like a cat on a mouse.

"How dare you?!" Demetri roared as the kids whimpered in fear, "I've warned you guys time and time again not to go out. We only do this to look after you but if you don't listen then we can't because the money will going to bail you out of jail." Marissa looked at me for support but I shook my head and gave her the 'You brought this upon yourself' look. She looked back at Demetri and in a tiny voice replied, "I'm sorry," and she truly was. The thing about Marissa was that she easily felt bad. In this situation she would have done this because she wanted to help and in her next sentence my point was proven, "It's just you and Robyn do so much work and we wanted to help." Demetri's eyes softened as he looked at the little blue eyed blonde haired angel. Lucas scoffed. The cold wall was back up again. "As for you," he started looking at the red haired rebellious boy, "You and Marissa can sweep the house for a week."

"What?" Marissa and Lucas replied simultaneously. I guess his eyes had not softened when I thought they had.

"Did you really think you could fool me Marissa?" Demetri asked as he looked at the blonde haired demon, "Looks like an angel acts like a devil," he commented afterwards as we trudged down the paved alleyway.