From a Street Rat to a Royal Highness (17)

Ok next chapter :D kinda of sad, kind of not amazing. I was going to dedicate it to 3nnyone but it's kind of not sad so later 3nnyone :D you are AMAZING :D ok here goes

it's kind of sad

COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED :D AND VOTES :D

ok here goes:

"Demetri, what can I do?" I sighed as I wrenched my wrist from his grasp, "he...," I nodded my head hoping he would get the message.

"That ASSHOLE," he shouted as he hit a tree, "I can't believe he did that!" His eyes stormed with anger. He growled. I gave him a hug hoping he would calm as he took deep breaths.

"It's ok," I whispered as I gave him repeated kisses and cupped his face, "it's ok."

"When I think about it," he muffled into my shoulder, "how could he...,"

"It's ok," I sighed, the happy meeting had turned into a fight.

"Here you go," he whispered as he gave me back the ring, "you kind of dropped it when you left me to suffer."

"You make me feel even worse," I sighed as I gave him back the ring, "if I take it, Camaxtli will probably destroy, so keep it until I come back."

"If you come back," he muttered.

I picked up the dress and walked way, "we've got to go!" I called Regina as she tore away from Brad as they just looked at each other and held each other's hands. As she was leaving I turned around to see Demetri frowning but looking at me intensely. I blushed and waved good bye shyly. His eyes softened a little but then went back to their usual demeanour. He waved back and smirked. I blew him a kiss and smiled. I saw a light blush creep up his neck and raised an eyebrow.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug, "ask the sailors if they have any space for two families and of three." I gave him a lingering kiss and ran with Regina through the orchard before we were caught. When we reached the apple area I looked at Regina whose face was shining with glee. She smiled at me and gave me a big hug.

"Thank you," she cried, "I'm so happy." She sat on the grass and sighed. We sat there waiting for guards to come and at sunset they did.

"We have been looking for you everywhere your highnesses," they 'wheezed'. I sniffed them and glared.

"You smell of beer and you can't walk straight," I glared, "we're not stupid." We walked them leaving the guards as we went back to our pretty prison.

After dinner I took a shower in Regina's room in fear that he would come in if I took a shower in that room. I changed into Regina's pyjamas and sat on her bed as I we talked about life.

"You know I never expected my life to be a hell hole when I first became homeless," I stated as I picked at the invisible lint and ran my fingers through my wet hair, "but now I would pick starvation over this any day."

"I was really wrong when I called you weak and feeble when I first met you," Regina whispered, "now I look at you, you're so much stronger than me, it was you teenagers say it now, totally out of order."

I snorted at her and she looked at me in confusion, "sorry," I laughed, "it's just the way you say it, 'cause of your accent 'totally out of order', your accent makes it so funny," I laughed.

She smiled and then started, "I have something to tell you-,"

"Shhhh," I hushed her.

I heard something coming so I ran to closet, "I wasn't here." I slammed the door and I heard a slam.