From a Street Rat to a Royal Highness (5)

Thanks kristin639 for the comment I couldn't wait for 3 comments so thank kristin :D Ummmmmmmm this chapter isn't the best, but it will get exciting in the next chapter I promise *crosses her heart* please read enjoy and comment and vote :D oh k here goes.

I am very bad at sticking to what I say :P

Chapter 5

"So what's your name?" the mystery boy asked as I sat on the far side of the limo looking at him haughtily. I felt so out of place in this limo. If you had told me yesterday that I was going to be in a limo I would have never believed you. The limo was dark red and black. On his side, were glasses of white wine and on my side were many types of finger foods. I felt like a piece of garbage compared to this place, and it did really hit my already low status to rock bottom. I clutched onto Chaser and watched him with cautious eyes. He sighed and replied, "You know I find it very annoying when people don't answer. So I'll ask again, what is your name?"

"Melissa," I lied convincingly.

"And where do you live Melissa?" the boy asked again.

"Seventeen Avondale road," I lied coolly because the street was about a road away from my house. He then pressed a red button and said into a speaker, "Tom seventeen Avondale road please."

"So what's your name?" curiosity had gotten the better of me.

"Oh so the little red head wants to know a name but won't tell the person her own," he stated smirking.

"Yeah," I folded I petted Chaser as I stroked him.

"What makes you think I'll give it to you," he replied getting right into my face, "shouldn't I get something in return," he smiled as his gaze fell down to my lips. I gasped a moved away.

"I have a boyfriend," I replied snidely.

"And?" he asked expecting more.

"So why should I give you anything in return," I argued getting really annoyed with this guy's stupidity.

"Oh because that makes a difference in my world." I ignored this comment and looked out my window, to be met with the darkness and the reflection of the stranger next to me. Every now and again, I would feel his gaze, and every time I looked at him he would shift his gaze.

"Camaxtli."

"What?" I asked as that word interrupted the golden, delicate silence.

"My names Camaxtli," he replied as he looked at his hands.

"It's a nice name," I commented.

"Thanks." We sat there for another few minutes and then we reached seventeen Avondale road.

"Thank you," I thanked, "and bye."

"What do you mean 'bye'?" he asked, "I hope to see you again."

As the days went on and the hours to the show decreased, I started panicking. What if I messed up? There was one week before the show and we were just about to leave when we were stopped.

"Don't forget, you need a dress for the ball after the show!" Missy shouted at us. We all gaped at her. We had one week to look for a dress?!

"Well that sucks," I sighed as I watched girls race out the door and down the high street.

"Why what's wrong?" Catelyn asked.

"No dress," I sighed, but then an idea dawned on me, "I change my mind, talk to you later." I gave Catelyn a hug and raced straight to the orchards, Demetri would have to wait another time. I looked around the apples, the grapes, and the pears. I looked through every fruit and vegetable. As I reached the zucchini I was beginning to lose hope.