From a Street Rat to a Royal Highness (15)

i'm tryign to update quicker but i am WAY to prone to writer's block and EASILY distracted. Please forgive me :( I'm dedicating this chapter to LOLa88 because she thought my sotry had ended even though i just had nto written in a LONG time. :P

Please don't hate me :(

Here goes:

"So you give up?" he asked as he entered the room. His bedroom. I stood in the middle room and looked around. Everything looked shady in the candle light. I shivered. Not because of the cold.

"Calm down," he replied as he guided me to his bed, "this is your new home," he laid me down, "we can live together happily," he tried pushing me down but I stayed up.

"Correction, you'll live happily ever after!" I screamed at him, "I'll never be happy if I'm here with you!" I scream at him and grabbed whatever I could grab and threw it at him. I threw object after object like a cannon with endless ammunition but... ammunition tends to run out.

"Are you done yet?" he smirked as stood over me.

"No," I replied as I slapped him. He turned his head back to face me and smirked. I was still angry but a little smug that I had caused a red handprint on his face.

"If you're done I'd like to have my fun and games now," he laughed he backed me up against a wall, squishing me hard enough so I could not move.

"Get off me," I shouted as I tried to push him off. Something collided with my face.

"You know I am getting sick and tired of your bull shit," he grabbed my forearms and shook me, "look at me," he hissed as he shook me even more, "I've tried hard for you," he replied as he back handed me onto the floor, "I've tried hard for us," he hissed drawing out the s as I felt what felt like a stone hit my stomach.

"There is no us," I whimpered as I tried to curl myself into a ball so he would not hurt any vital organs.

"If there is no us," he pulled me up by the arm, "why did you come?"

"Did I have a choice?" I asked snidely as I glared at him. He rubbed his chin as he looked at me at the end of his nose.

"No," he replied, "You don't have choice," he threw me on the bed and crawled on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked fearfully as he straddled me, "get off me!" I shouted as I tried punching him.

"No!" I screamed as I felt a cold blast across my chest, "No!" I shouted as he pulled down my shorts, "No!" I closed my hands and threw my fists with all my might.

"Oh shut up!" I heard before I felt something covering my mouth and cutting my air supply. I squealed as I hit and then heard a groan. The weight came off me. I looked down and saw Camaxtli holding his nose. I jumped out of the bed and fled the room. Something caught on my leg and pulled me down. I punched him, but he grabbed my cast arm and twisted it. Pain seared through my arm. I screamed and kicked him in the jaw but did not get the satisfaction of hearing anything. I watched him as my skin felt wet with tears and sweat. He got and rubbed his chin.

"Wardrobe is there," he pointed to a row of doors covering a wall, "change into some pyjamas in the door closest to the bed then come into bed." I slowly walked to the wardrobe and opened it. I was met with railings of clothing. They had all this clothing whereas I was lucky to have at least three outfits that I never threw away and gave them to Marissa when she grew. I changed into full sleeved pyjamas and long trousers.

As I walked out I saw Camaxtli open the duvet and pat the empty space next to him. I glared at him.

"I'll sleep on the floor," I said as I lay on the ground. The floor felt even more comfortable than my mattress which was saying something.