From a Street Rat to a Royal Highness (11)

I finally posted :D sorry for taking so long :( thank you ppl for fanning I have 19 fans and 38 votes :D THANK YOU!!!! and for being patient :D I'm guessing it's more interesting but comment and construcive criticism ar greatly appreciated :D

Here goes:

I stood outside waiting for the black stretch limo plotting my fate. The limo slid in front of me likea serpent about to strangle its prey and came to a haughty stop in front of me. The door opened and Camaxtli stepped out.

"Well get in," he smiled as if he had won the battle. I looked at limo. It had once been a sanctuary but now it felt like a prison that if I stepped into it not knowing when I would get out. The prince stepped in and shut the door, sealing my fate. I sat in the seat as the car pulled out of the school and began going down the road. We sat there in awkward silence. Well, awkward for me.

"Where're we going?" I asked as I turned to look at him. He was facing the window with his hand on his chin as if in thought. His royal crest shone on the ring that was on his middle finger. He smirked and then in what was meant to be a warm tone, "my house." I decided to change the subject to Regina, I had promised to help her with Brad.

"So.....how's Regina?" I asked, hoping ot get some answers out of him.

"Fine."

"What has she been up to?" I asked glancing through the tinted windows as people stared at the window.

"Do you really think I do not know what you are up to?" the prince asked as he turned to me, "I know Regina went to that rat infested place you call a house, I know she told you about her and her bodyguard and I know she asked you for help." I kept silent as he surveyed me.

"But you know," he purred as he got closer, "if you want more answers there is a way to pay me." He grabbed my chin as he looked into my eyes. I tried to hide the fear that I'm guessing my eyes showed no matter how hard i tried to hide it. I removed his hand and sat on a different side of a limo. The way he looked at me was creeping me out. He was like a cat ready to pounce on the poor mouse.

"Can you please stop looking at me that way?" I asked as I averted my eyes.

"I like what I see," he stated.

"Why did you tell on Regina?" I asked as my voice got higher and naivety was shown through it.

"You don't need to know," he stated, "but my cousin has always been a pain in the arse and seeing her happy always pissed me off so decided that it was time that she got taught a lesson."

"What's that?" I chuckled dryly, "that you should never trust family?"

"Princess should no her place," he quoted as if it was out of a text book, "and must never marry beneath her."

"What but a prince can?" I asked disbelievingly.

"Yes," he smirked then his voice got self righteous again, "personally I think this marriage to the king of Danane will be good for her."

"You would," I muttered to myself then jumped out the limo before he could reply with a comeback. I ran into the castle but felt two pairs of arms grab me and pull me back to the prince.

"I thought you came to see me," he said mockingly as he clicked his fingers and I was set on the ground.

"I was just going to see Regina," I lied.

"Uh huh," he replied, "follow me." I was lead through rows of corridors till I reached a room. He opened a door and in here was a bed.

"I thought you said I could see my parents," I said looking into the room uneasily.