From a Street Rat to a Royal Highness (13)

ok back :D more chapter :D i've updated 12 so it 13 make smore sense so there is a little extra on 12 please read before reading this or you'll be like WHAT?! WASN'T SHE JUST IN A LIMO?! :P

Anywho

\enjoy

Here goes:

Strike 2

I left dance practice only to be called back in by Missy.

"What's wrong?" I asked, I had done all my push ups regardless of my broken wrist, done all my cart wheel, round off, back flips, heck I had even caught the flyers.

"Honey what have you gotten yourself into?" she asked as she tutted, "the prince has asked me to kick you off the group." My mouth opened in shock as I looked at my sympathetic teacher.

"Please Missy," I begged, "this group is one of the biggest parts of my life, it's the only thing that is normal at the moment, don't kick me off, I'm begging you," I begged as I was about to drop to my knees, she grabbed hold of my wrist in midfall and pulled me up, "please don't kick me off," I wept."

"What does he want?" she asked, "honey look at me," I'd never heard her sound so gentle as she lifted my chin. I tried to look at her through my blurry vision.

"He wants me to marry," I sighed, and then added in anger, "because I'm a princess apparently! I am not a princess even if I was I would not marry him or go back to those bastards that are apparently my parents! So what if I was kidnapped. How could it take the king and queen of north Danane 15 YEARS TO FIND ME! ," I added, "It's Danane for goodness sakes! They're one of the strongest countries in the world! If they wanted to find me it would not take that long."

"Seems like you have gotten yourself into big shit," she stated, "but if I don't take you out, he will hunt down the girls and arrest them," she sighed, "for nothing. You do understand, don't you?"

"Yes," I sobbed as I left the room.

"Robyn?!" she called.

"What?" I sobbed as I let the tears fall. I felt a muscular but comforting arm round my shoulders.

"If you need anything I'm here for you," she offered, I'm guessing trying to redeem herself.

"How about my place back on the group," I replied leaving the room, "I know I'm one person but I hope you can live with yourself knowing you have let me down in a time when I needed you most." After the final word dropped like my heart, I ran home to Demetri, Lucas and Marissa who sat there. Marissa and Lucas sat in anguish and sadness, while Demetri slammed his head against the table.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The shops won't sell us food," Demetri sighed, "they said they need a birth certificate, something we all don't have."

"The shop keepers were just glaring at us," Marissa whimpered as she grabbed onto my legs, "it was horrible and now the water isn't working and the lights not working and the fridge is not working," she whimpered.

"Nothing's working," Lucas added angrily, "what is going on?!" he shouted, "you always keep us in the dark and now look what it is doing!"

"Lucas-,"

"No! Listen! We're going to starve and it's your entire fault!" he shouted making me feel like the worst person in the world. Demetri grabbed Lucas by the shirt and pulled him up to his level.

"Don't you dare blame Robyn for this," he hissed.

"Demetri," I cried, "he's just a kid and you know what... he's right." He glared at Lucas.