12:Backflips in Dresses

Chapter 12

Backflips in Dresses

after we pick up anna we drove to the boutique. we walk into the little boutique and span out into three different directions.

I find a few dresses but to try on. I find Gracie and Kalyn and we walk to the dressing rooms.

Gracie goes first. she tries on 10 dresses. we narrow it down to 2 dresses. a pink one that has a sparkly belt and goes to the floor with a sweetheart neckline. the second one is a deep red dress that hugs Gracie's body like a glove and shows off her curves. the red dress's every inch is covered by sequins. I love the red dress but kayln likes the pink one. Gracie finally picks the red dress.

Kalyn first tries on a silver dress with a sweetheart neckline and is a mermaid style dress. the dress sparkles in the light.

"that's it!!! that's your dress!! you are getting not if's or but's!!" Gracie says.

"kalyn you look gorgeous!!!" I nearly scream. she smiles and put the other dresses up.

anna goes and tries on a green dress but it doesn't fit her body type. a few dresses later she picks a plain peach dress that falls to the floor. it is perfect.

I look at my dresses I had picked and begin not to like them. I put them up and look around. I look around again and again.

I look in the back of the store and find the most prettiest dress ever!! it is lilac and has a sequin bodice with a sweetheart neckline. at the hip it flares out and stops about mid-thigh. there is only one dress like it left. I pray that it is in my size. I look at the tag and it's my size!!! I grab it and run to the dressing room.

I change and look in the mirror. it's perfect. I walk out and Kalyn's, Gracie's, and Anna's mouthes drop.

"what do you think?!" I ask.

"ITS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!" they scream.

the annoying sales ladies shh and scold us. we pay and drop anna off at her house.

we go back to my house. the girls leave their dresses in my room. we go outside and start to play on the trampoline.

"Kalyn throw your back tuck!!" Gracie says.

"I'll spot you!!" I say.

"okay," she says. I spot her and she throws it perfectly.

"you have nothing to worry about!" I say.

"hi girls I am home!! do you want anything?" Stephanie says,"oh later can I see your dresses?"

"can we have some cheese cubes?" I ask. Gracie and Kalyn giggle knowing I love cubed cheese.

"sure," she says.

"Ryan!! please throw your round-off back tuck full!" Kalyn whines.

"fine let me stretch," I say. I stretch really quick. I get off the trampoline and walk to the other side of the yard. I run and do my round off, the my back tuck, and my full. I hit!!

"oh my god!!! I hit!!!!" I scream. they scream with me.

"Ryan are you in competitive cheer?" Stephanie asks me.

"no my parents couldn't afford it so I had to quit," I say,"I really miss it though."

"oh," Stephanie says and she leaves the cheese on the patio table.

we mess for a little while longer. then we go upstairs and show Stephanie our dresses. she loves them.

countdown until back to school dance;
2 weeks

VOMMENT