7:New Year New Me

Chapter 7

New Year, New Me
*TIME SKIP TO NEW YEARS EVE*
*SETTING JOHNS HOUSE*

let me fill you in: Gracie said yes to jakes offer and everyone loved the gifts I got them for christmas. brad and Stephanie got my a white range rover for Christmas and a gold iPhone 6. now you are up to date.:)

I look in the mirror one last time. I am dressed in white-washed skinny jeans, a tight, strapless floral crop top with a big bow on the top that stretches from one boob to the next, and black heels. I look and see my belly-button ring and my tan stomach. I suddenly feel really insecure. my long blonde hair, waved and flowing down to my waist. my eyeliner pulls into a cat eye effect and dark grey eyeshadow making my green eyes pop. my lips are perfectly covered with pink lip stick.

"I can't wear this," I say.

"oh why not?!?! you look HOT!!!" Kalyn says. she was wearing a black and white stripped crop top with red high waisted booty shorts and black heels.

"I feel insecure and I feel like a slut," I say.

"every guy will be drooling over you!" Kayln adds. she right I do look hot.

"you look so pretty!! and your going to have have!!!" Gracie says. she was wearing lace top with a hot pink bando with pink high-waisted jeans and pink heels.

"fine," I say.

"yes!!!" they say. I grab my phone and put it in my butt pocket. and we walk down stairs and get into Kalyn's mustang. we drive to johns house which is blaring with music and people everywhere. we walk in and find Tyler who was sucking his girlfriend Kendall's face off.

"GET A ROOM!!!" we all three yell. they stop, Kendall looks mad as usual and Tyler's face was turning as red and Kalyn's shorts. we laugh.

"I am going to get a drink," Kendall announces.

"good that means you will leave," I mutter. she glares at me and leaves.

"you ladies look....good," Tyler says looking at us. he's like are older brother and super overprotective of us.

"don't be a kill-joy," Kalyn says. I giggle at her comment.

"hello ladies," a deep slurred voice says and puts his arm around me. oh god, it's Devon. and he's drunk!

"hey Devon," I say, rolling my eyes.

"you lookin fine little lady," Devon says checking me out. Devon is the biggest player at our school. correction biggest fake player. no girl likes him because he's creepy. all he does is check you out and make really inappropriate comments about you. he'll even smack you butt sometimes. and I hate him.

"go away," I say.

"no your dancing with me," he slurs and brags my arm. and did I mention he has a horrible temper. I try to pull my arm away.

"let go," I say. his grin tightens around my arm.

"what are you doing?" a voice says. I turn around and see Toby, the twins, Tyler, Sawyer, jake, john, and Liam. my knights in shining armor.

"let go of her or else," Tyler commands.

"or what?" he slurs.

"or we will turn you into a punching bag," he says narrowing his eyes. they all step closer.

"fine you can have her. I don't want that ugly whore anyway," he says. he let's go and I run away. I run to someone I don't know who but I cry in his shoulder. Devon calls me that stuff all the time.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HER?!?!" Kalyn screeches. oh here we go, I think. when Kalyn gets mad she's pissed there's no stoping her now.

VOMMENT