25:New Boyfriend

Chapter 25

New Boyfriend

I pick up my phone and call Austin. it's rings once and he picks up this makes me even more sad.

"hey beautiful," he says.

I start to cry even harder,"hey, we need to talk."

"that's never good. why are you crying?" he asks concerned.

"umm...we can't hang out anymore, we can't talk, and there can't be an 'us'. I am sorry. I have a...boyfriend," I cry out.

"umm. okay if that's what you want," he says.

"bye," I cry out.

"I was going to take you out tonight and tell you this but...I love you. and I always will," Austin declares.

this makes me cry even harder, which I didn't even know could happen,"bye."

then I hang up. I cry more and more. I can't even feel my eyes. I fell like I am going to-

I run to the toilet and throw up my guts. I brush my teeth and change. I change into my teal and black chevon spankx and matching sports bra. I tug a oversized tshirt on and put my cheer shoes on. I throw my hair up in a high pony tail with a black and teal bow. I get my backpack, phone, and keys.

I get there early time as always. but today I am very early so I can work out. I wave hi to Stacy. I go straight to the gym. I ride the bike for about 4 miles, then I do like 100 crunches, 50 push-ups/pull ups, and then weights. soon I had done my full workout and cheer practice was about to start. I walk to the floor and stretch. RJ calls us to gather up. I smile and run and hug him. he is really just a big teddy bear.

"FIRST COMPETITION OF THE SEASON!!!!!!" I scream. everyone laughs because I always do that.

"well as tiny so politely screamed in my ear, it's the first competition of he season! it's going to be local so invite your friends and families!! using the old routine and uniform fitting is today, so let's go!!" RJ says.

our uniforms this year are hot pink, silver, and black. the top is long sleeved, with black and silver cheetah pint running up the arms. the whole top is hot pink and it is skin tight. it stops right below the boobs like always. the middle has a monogram with the letters, CCG. which stands for cheering cheetah gym. the bottoms fade from hot pink to black with a glittery cheetah paw print right above the butt on the left. the bows are hot pink and black with glittery cheetah print all over the bow. the spankx are black and the sports bra is hot pink.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!" I scream and run to the bathroom to put the uniform on. I got it on and run back out,"what do you think?"

"those are perfect!" Susan, our uniform lady, says.

"GET YOUR STUFF TIME TO LEAVE!" RJ says. I grab my cheer bag and water bottle. quickly I change into maroon jeans, black tank top, with a gold statement necklace and gold/black flats. I walk out and drive. just drive, where? I have no idea. then I stop in the drive way and know where I am. I am at Gracie's house. I walk up to the door and knock. I know Kalyn's here because she lives next door.

"hey!! what are you doing here?" Gracie asks.

"um we need to talk," I say.

"come in," she says. we walk up stairs and Kalyn Gracie and I sit in a circle.

"okay so um... Duke's back... and we are dating," I say.

"wait what happened to Austin?" Gracie asked.

"nothing I just want to be friends and I love Duke," I swallow back the vomit.

"whatever," Kalyn says.

what they didn't know was that Duke abused me. they never knew they jut thought he broke my heart since he is a player. I never told them. I was too scared. I really did love Duke in the beginning but it faded. he changed and I changed.

"hey are you excited for the football game this Friday?!" Gracie asks.

"oh ya!!!" I say,"hey I have homework to do."

they nod and I leave. when I get a call from Duke.

"hey," he says.

"hi," I say.

"we are going on a date meet me at the movies in 20," he says.

"I can't I have hom-"

"WE ARE GOING YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!" Duke roars into the phone.

VOMMENT

sorry it's short!!