you walk in on him shaving~prefences

LOUIS:  “What the hell are you doing?” you inquire, leaning your shoulder against the doorframe of the bathroom and folding your arms across your chest.  Louis looks at you and smiles foolishly before returning to the singing and dancing he’d been doing when you’d walked in.  “You’re such an idiot,” you comment goodnaturedly.  “This is how I shave,” he informs you.  “No, it’s not!” you insist.  “I’ve seen you shave before; normally you do it like an actual sane person.”  “This is the new way I do it,” he amends.  You simply nod your head in acceptance of your boyfriend’s quirks.  “Yoooo I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want,” he continues his rendition of the classic Spice Girls song as he dances in front of the mirror, continuing to shave.  “Ah, shit!” he curses when he nicks himself.  “And that would be why you don’t shave and dance at the same time,” you state matter-of-factly.  “Not helping,” he grumbles as he rinses off the cut area before any shaving cream can get on it.

ZAYN:  From your spot in the bedroom, you can hear the sound of Zayn’s electric razor start up.  You assume he’s just trimming his facial hair and cleaning it up a bit, like he normally does.  But then the noise carries on for too long and you enter the adjoining bathroom to investigate.  “Noooo!” you wail once you see what’s been taking so long.  “What?” he asks, turning off the razor and facing you.  “Don’t shave it all off.  I like the scruff,” you tell him, still partially whining.  “I just needed a change; I was getting sick of it,” he explains.  “Besides, it’s too late now, I have to finish.  I already shaved half of it off,” he adds on with a laugh, pointing to the bare side of his face.  “Aw, ok.  Finish shaving then, but in a few days when it comes back, leave it alone,” you demand playfully.  “Yes, ma’am!” he barks, matching your lighthearted tone and returning to shaving.

HARRY:  “Hey, Harry, have you seen the-” you’re cut off by the sight you’re faced with when you enter the bathroom.  Harry had only gone in there to shave, so you hadn’t thought anything of it to barge right in and ask him a question.  You hadn’t been at all prepared for what you’d see once opening that door.  Silence falls over the two of you for a moment before Harry just carries on shaving as though it’s no big deal.  “You are a man, right?” you bring yourself to ask.  “Last time I checked,” he quips nonchalantly.  “Then why are you shaving your legs?”  He shrugs and says, “Just felt like it.  It makes my legs look much nicer.”  “And much more feminine,” you remind him, still in a bit of shock.  “Eh,” he grunts, not caring in the least that you’d just said he was acting like a girl.  “What am I gonna do with you?” you mutter, shaking your head and placing your hands to your hips, unable to peel your eyes from the sight of your boyfriend shaving his legs.

NIALL:  You pop your head into the bathroom to grab your hair dryer so you can start doing your hair while Niall finishes up whatever it is he’s been doing in there.  “How much primping could you have to do?” you ask as you snatch the appliance off the countertop.  “Plenty,” he states.  It’s then that you notice the shaving cream slathered all over his face.  “What do you possibly have to shave?  Your face it like a baby’s butt.”  “First of all, never compare my face to an ass again.  Second of all, how do you think it stays so smooth, Smarty pants?”  You laugh and say, “Yeah, good point.  Carry on!”  “Thanks for the permission - I didn’t know I needed it,” he teases.  “Yeah, yeah, just hurry up so I can get in there and get ready,” you press, handing him his razor and exiting the bathroom with your hair dryer.

LIAM:  “Why are you using my razor?” you ask, entering the bathroom and catching Liam by surprise.  “Uh…I’m not?” is the only lame response he can think up.  “Liam, it’s pink.  You don’t have a pink razor, you have a blue one.  Did you forget how to tell colors apart or something?” you say pointedly, grabbing the razor from his hand.  “But your razors are so much nicer than mine.  They make my skin feel so much softer.  And I know how much you appreciate that - you bring it up all the time,” he defends himself.  “Yeah, cuz I didn’t know you’d been using my razors to make it that soft.”  “Come on, what harm is it to use a pink razor if we both like the outcome?”  You sigh and hand the razor back over, giving in to his argument.  “Yeah, fine.  But no one is to find out about this, ok?”  “You don’t have to ask me twice!” he assures you with a laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed . request are still open. If you want a imagine about you and one of the boys just coment your name , which boy , and what kind of imagine you want .