You meet at a concert and he asks you out

You meet at a concert and he asks you out~

NIALL:  “Zayn, check her out,” Niall whispers to Zayn as you and your friends make your way over to the boys.  You’d splurged for backstage passes and are now entering the room where the boys are preparing for their show in a little while.  “Who?  The one with the green shirt?” Zayn whispers back and Niall nods.  “Yeah, she’s cute.  You should chat her up,” Zayn mentions with a wink, leaving to join Harry and Liam by the fridge to grab a water.  When Niall steps forward to introduce himself to you, you can’t help but notice that he holds on to you a little longer than necessary when he gives you a hug in greeting.  After getting a little bit of time to talk to the guys, you’re ushered out and brought to your seats.  You and your friends are sitting there, just madly gushing about how awesome it was to have met the guys, when all of a sudden you see a blonde emerge from a door by the side of the stage.  It only takes you a second to realize it’s Niall.  He spots you and makes his way towards you.  “Hey, we’re sticking around for the night and not leaving until tomorrow morning, so I was wondering if you wanted to grab a bite after the show and then maybe you could show me around the city a bit?” he asks, looking directly at you.  “Really?” you chirp in disbelief.  “Yeah, what do ya say?  Meet me by that door over there after the show and I’ll come get you,” he instructs, pointing to the indicated door.  “Yeah, that’d be great, I’d love to!” you confirm, barely able to form words due to the huge grin on your face.

HARRY:  “Have you seen the girl in the front row, kinda towards the left?” Harry asks as he and the boys jog backstage for a quickchange.  “Yeah, she’s pretty cute,” Zayn comments, casting his shirt aside.  As the boys return to the stage, Harry locks eyes with you, the girl in the front and kinda towards the left.  Your friend next to you freaks out, exclaiming, “He’s looking right at you!”  You beam and nod, not fully believing what you’re seeing.  At one point, Harry comes to your side of the stage and reaches straight for your outstretched hand first before moving on to the other fans.  You quickly realize he’s slipped something into your hand.  It’s a hastily scribbled out note asking you and your friends to stick around after the concert.  Without hesitation, you decide to do just that.  And that’s how you end up going out with Harry for a date night out on the town while your two friends spend the evening hanging out with the other four guys.

LIAM:  “To the beautiful brunette in the third row with the red t-shirt on, would you like to go out with Liam sometime?” Louis announces into his microphone after Harry finishes speakng between songs.  While Harry talked, Louis and Liam had a private conversation in which Liam had pointed you out and told Louis to check you out.  Louis’ only response is to blurt out a date proposal to you on Liam’s behalf.  You’re in shock, and not entirely sure what to say.  You aren’t even positive he’s referring to you until Louis walks to the edge of the stage right by you and points to you directly.  “So, what do you say?  Would you like to go out with this lovely lad tonight?” Louis asks you again.  You can only gawk for a moment while your brain processes what’s happening.  When you finally remember how to form words, you quickly chirp out, “Yeah!” and nod your head enthusiastically.  “Great, we’ll get Paul to bring you around back after the show.  Louis Tomlinson’s Match Making Service - a success rate of 100% since 2013,” Louis jokes as the boys get back to their perfomance.

LOUIS:  You had won a contest to get VIP treatment at one of the boys’ concerts.  You and your friends arrive at the venue, via limo ride, just before One Direction gets there.  You’re escorted into a room where you’re told that the boys will be in soon.  From the moment he enters the room, Louis’ eyes lock on yours.  And it’s no secret that he pays particular attention to you during the brief time that you’re all together.  Just before you leave, Louis sneaks off somewhere.  When he returns, he pulls you aside and says, “These are for you and your friends.  Meet us back here again after the show.”  And with that, he hands you four backstage passes to ensure that he’ll get to see you again.  Once you’ve met back up after the concert, Louis and the others take you and your friends back to their hotel to hang out and goof around.

ZAYN:  During Zayn’s solo in “Live While We’re Young” he motions to you a lot and you flatter yourself by telling yourself that he’s singing to you.  It’s not until the song is over and Liam points out Zayn’s actions that you realize he had been singing to you.  You blush from your spot in the audience as the boys jab Zayn for “liking” someone.  Later in the evening as Niall and Harry are talking, Zayn takes the opportunity to get your attention.  He hands you a crumpled piece of paper that says, “Tweet me tonight saying ‘vas happenin from the zappin hot blonde in the front row ;)’ so I know it’s you.  I’ll follow and DM you so we can talk xx”  You beam and look back to the stage where Zayn is smiling, still watching you.  You nod to confirm that you’ll do it and he winks at you before returning to center stage with the rest of his bandmates.