Ch 4 - Shut Up Thales

Elo Smurflettes!

So, the journey for you guys on Wattpad continues from today. If I'm not mistaken, you'll be getting a chapter a week. I just uploaded chapter 8 on Radish, which you guys will only be getting four weeks from now since that's how the arrangement works.

Thank you for holding on and enjoy! Chapter 5 will be up next week Friday.

Love you guys!

Katee (^^,)

***

*FLASHBACK*

"Let me get this straight. You people wiped her memory, and you refuse to tell us who you work for. You're both no longer in support of your agency, and instead want to work to free blossom from it by getting me to unlock her memories so that she's safe with us? Am I on the right track here?"

"Look, it makes no sense, but it's really important. She managed to escape three years ago, and they've been looking for her since. Now that they have her back, it can't possibly mean anything good. She's the best at what she does in the whole organization, and while we know she's not telling us everything, we also know that she's afraid. We found out about her relationship with you pretty much when everyone else in our industry found out, which is when you proposed to her. Now, we'd like to think that you know her pretty well, so you know that she's extremely smart, and that she'd rather come across as tough than scared. She's figured out that the agency is hiding things from her, and since you proposed, Carter and I have been denied clearance to some information. As far as we're concerned, the agency wants to get rid of us because they know of the kind of influence we have on her. She may be missing some of her memories, but she hasn't forgotten us, so she trusts us, a lot. We love her like a sister, and we refuse to let her be used as a weapon or puppet for that matter. The agency is planning something huge, and we don't know what it is, but we're pretty sure it doesn't have a great ending for either one of us or Elle," Winter elaborated.

"We're not expecting you to protect us by any means. We just want Noelle safe from the big boss' clutches," Carter added.

"Oh, if you're as special as you say you are to Elliephant, then you already have our protection. She wouldn't have it any other way and will quite frankly murder us if her memories return and she finds out that we did nothing to protect you," Malachi told them.

I was thinking the same thing.

"You said she escaped three years ago, but she moved to her aunt's town five years ago, so I'm a bit confused here," I told them.

"She worked for the agency still because she was in that town for a mission. Karen is not her aunt. She left with a woman by the name of Milly, and Karen is Milly's sister. We don't know much about Elle's childhood or the time she spent away from the agency for that matter. All we know is that Milly was her handler before we found out that she died in the car accident," Carter explained.

"We suspect that Milly helped her to set up her life outside the agency as Noelle Solano and not Element. When Milly died, we thought that the agency would bring her in, but we were all instructed to go nowhere near her," Winter added.

"The two of you don't know who your boss is, do you?" Mordecai asked them.

"Not really. We've never met him. Only Izzy knows him," Winter replied.

"And this is blossom's ex?" I questioned, receiving two nods in confirmation.

"Is Izzy by any chance Izsak?" Malachi asked.